Super Mik Arteta

if Arteta did make an assurance and is now lying he would risk Leno exposing him, and I doubt even Arteta is that foolish.

I doubt he did say that to Leno although I think you’re underestimating his foolishness.
He has exposed his stupidity enough times for people to know he could have said something like this and he’s fairly adept at lying as well. :grinning:

2 Likes

:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Ted Lasso is a great programme, very funny and very enjoyable… But, and this is a massive but… If a supposedly REAL football coach is getting ideas from a feckin comedy show… Then jeez, we really are fecked…

7 Likes

Exactly, imagine Arteta coming to that conclusion after watching a fictional sitcom. :joy::rofl:

Football is life

2 Likes

Really sad to hear about the friendship of Josh and Mikel, gawd that’s horrible news man. Not surprising at all tho considering Mikel is a massive suck up (see the Gazidis watch story) and a definite smooth talker. Josh seems dumb as a bag of door knobs so, yeah easy to see how this could come about.

My prediction has always been that Mikel cannot possibly be this bad. How can u take a top 6 talent wise team and be bottom table? You have to almost be actively sabotaging the team to get results like that. So in the worst scenario I can imagine, I do think Mikel will turn it around. Not through coaching ability, but I do think our results will return to the mean. And just through osmosis we will get plenty of points this season. I’ve been saying since the end of the last season that Mikel will finish 6th or so this year. And in doing so, he will easily convince his good ol buddy ol pal Josh, that we are on the right track.

We really might be stuck with Mikel for several years. Only way I forsee a sacking is if in fact we are in relegation trouble at some point.

3 Likes

Ah the Ted Lasso connection makes sense now.
Josh is indeed trying to get us relegated.

Either he’s at the dizzying heights of fucking delusion or the lowest depths of cynicism.

1 Like

hmm :thinking:

3 Likes

Wow… fucking rotten

https://twitter.com/artiiieroo/status/1439163616088010759?s=21

:gabriel:

It’s not a random girl…

https://www.linkedin.com/in/rachel-harrison-2265a4b6?originalSubdomain=uk

What a shambles if the club is doing this to protect Arteta from having to answer any remotely tough questions

They’re probably scared someone asks him if he likes pineapple on his pizza.

2 Likes

Hes so boring and bland he’s probably one of those pineapple haters tbh.

5 Likes

How could they think they could fool thousands of jobless Arsenal fans?

Arteta out

5 Likes

No credit to Mikel for the win? Good he shouldn’t get any. The team is winning despite him. We’ve beaten the two worst teams in the league and scored 2 goals. Only one from open play. We are still managed by a pathetic piece of shit egomaniac. We are gonna get plenty of results tho because the quality of the side. Just don’t forget why we are winning no matter how good the form of the team is.

It’s like the OGS situation. The man is terrible but has an insanely talented team at his disposal. A good manager would win the league instead of come in 2nd and lose a cup final to Emery. We are less talented but shouldn’t finish any lower than 6th.

3 Likes

Two wins and Wenger not being craved. Fucking progress all round.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll give him credit for selecting what I think was the correct expansive lineup @BigWeng_4LYFE, I think our starting 11 is taking shape.

Won’t give credit for the performance though as it was pretty poor.

1 Like