Super Mik Arteta

Already blaming him lmao :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Just for men cunt

3 Likes

If we go out in the first fucking knock out round of the Europa League two years running this cunt needs firing before we’ve left the stadium. Outrageous that there’s no chance that would happen :joy:

5 Likes

Fuck, this killed me :joy:

1 Like

Wenger had to face a legitimate side in Atletico which we should of won if wasn’t for some of the players he trusted for too long. We’ve beaten Marseille I have no doubt.

Now we’re getting knocked out by Olympiakos and potentially this awful Benfica side. Trust the process?

4 Likes

Not watching the game, but is it wrong that my face drops seeing the notification of a goal and now its 3-2 :roll_eyes:

Saka only thing keeping this clown in a job

7 Likes

Safe. For now. but awful ‘philosophy’

2 Likes

Still sick of him and his football.

4 Likes

While the Willian sub worked out well, it was mostly Tierney’s individuality in that goal to large extent.

Yes we won but to rely on lacklustre Willian to get out of this match was just stupid management.
It worked but I am dumbfounded.

So we Arteta in now lads?? :joy::joy:

Wenger in!

3 Likes

To play the devil’s (Arteta’s) advocate a bit… They only scored from a brilliant free kick you don’t see every day and from an absolute gift from Ceballos, but apart from that they didn’t threaten us much.
Also the first leg should’ve been a comfortable victory.

Yeah, I don’t like the way things looked for the most part, but I’m tyring to find some positives atm, he won’t get sacked before the season anyway.

3 Likes

Yeah, by reading comments you’d think we lost.

Arteta’s approach though really isn’t designed, but rather reliant on independent magic.

1 Like

Never was, but after this sensational win we should give him a transfer window and next season to really push on and take us to the next level.

Only joking

1 Like

If anyone is Arteta in after the season we have had and how much we struggled to get to the last 32…I’d be so confused. Like are they Arsenal fans for starters, do they enjoy dead football…so many questions

3 Likes

Oh they are out there, as we are speaking they are trying to blame Dani for this pathetic display lololololol

1 Like

I’m sure Arteta could be a good coach at a club were he has all the correct footed players playing in the right positions and hundreds of millions to bring in who ever he wants, but he hasn’t got a scooby doo about what to do at a club like ours that requires real managerial experience.

Our football has been absolute garbage for the whole season, majority of our players have regressed and if not for a few great individual performances we would be hovering just above the relegation places. We nearly got knocked out by an absolute dog shite Benefica side and we’re again saved by 2 moments of brilliance not by Arteta or his coaching methods. This guy has to go at the end of the season, 1 half season and 1 full season is enough of a sample size to say this guy isn’t good enough for this club.

6 Likes

I know this won’t be an opinion lots of people will share but I think Arteta will be a good manager but there’s a reason rookie coaches don’t generally start at massive clubs. They make mistakes and they learn how to do the job and clubs like Arsenal just can’t afford to be the place that happens. We can’t give anyone three seasons or more to become the manager we need.

The ironic thing is if he does go on to success there will be a lot of people complaining that we wasted him.

5 Likes

Sick of his football now.

It’s so boring and rigid and inefficient.

Don’t get me wrong, if we were playing his boring and rigid football but grinding out wins all the time then fine.

But this fucking bullshit of overloading the flanks and smashing the ball into the first defender is absolutely fucking woeful. I’m sick to my fucking guts of seeing our fullback, winger and CMs making little fucking passing triangles out by the goddamn byline going nowhere for 90 minutes a game.

There’s no way he gets us past the quarter finals. We succeed IN SPITE of him not because of him. Get him gone.

8 Likes