Super Mik Arteta

What’s the point? I ain’t gonna feed his ego.

shamrock and davidhiller early contenders for get a room?

2 Likes

Unfortunately that award is being discontinued.

1 Like

:bellcry:

Not very covid secure is it? Can’t get OA getting done by Boris here

1 Like

Exactly. Boris can’t get me or @Bl1nk and @Shill is on an island I suspect Boris has never been to but gotta look out for the rest of the mods here.

1 Like

Lmaooo he can’t do shit, u haven’t done anything ban worthy. I mean I wouldn’t put it past him to ban u but he’d get a spanking from the big daddy mod most likely :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think a lot of the rest of this season depends on Saka ESR and Martinelli staying fit and sharp. Just hope Martinellis latest set back is not too serious.

If so, I think Arteta can get us into the top 10 easily. These youngsters really transform our squad from being mid table at best to one that can push well into the top half of the table.

Tierney having an amazing season too. Partey coming back could also raise our level although I thought Xhaka actually played well tonight and El Sideways was ok too.

After recent results I’m less keen on seeing Arteta sacked. Was near the end of the line with him a few weeks back but now I’m more happy to wait and see.

Feel the next game against Palace is key to seeing if he’s turned a corner as they’re usually gritty tough competitors. Tonight was laboured initially and I’m not keen on seeing too much more of Willian and Pepe as starters until they pull their fingers out.

2 Likes

Out of genuine interest, who is it that you consider to be the big daddy mod round here thats gonna dish out the bollocking? :grin:

1 Like

Craigie, he’s a dad now so he will understand the need for disciplining his unruly children.

10 Likes

He actually helped me out the first time it happened. He’s a good chap :+1:

hahahahahahah

3 Likes

Runarsson. Saliba. Willian. Cedric.

What the fuck is going on in this guys head.

1 Like

Are you Jose in disguise?

1 Like

Banter

1 Like

Next tweet. So what the actual fuck does Edu do?

1 Like

Sounds like bullshit.
Wasn’t it reported that Arteta wanted Aouar and Edu failed to get him? He instead activated Partey’s RC after chatting with the Kroenkes.

If the report stand then Arteta would have got his man and the Kroenkes wouldn’t have listened to Edu.

1 Like

Btw, would love to see this again.

Wenger DOF, Arteta manager and Cazorla assistant manager.

3 Likes

You will need Football Manager and utilize it’s Data Editor to make this dream happen.

Will never happen IRL

2 Likes

Like fuck

1 Like