Super Mik Arteta

Credit where it’s due tonight for playing Leno, if he doesn’t we’re out of the competition.

3 Likes

Yeah agree mate. That late save is why we’re still in this comp.

Not confident about Arteta though, seems like combination of circumstances and luck got him some good results, but the performances are still lacking. Same type of Artetaball we’ve seen all season but now we have Laca performing well and Saka and ESR putting in some good individual performances for our goals, but that’s not something that we can rely on until the end of the season.

3 Likes

What those two show are certain qualities the rest lack. Movement, penetration, when to hold the ball and play it on. Willian and Pepe are players who want to dribble, hold on too long, slow us down. I think we can maintain consistency in performance if we add another player who can do the same as Smith Rowe and Saka. Otherwise the drop off is inevitable indeed. Martinelli is also one who just moves.

3 Likes

My manager :heart:

4 Likes

Wait what… Does it mean you are on of the Mikel INers?

I’m not gonna give him credit for not playing Runarsson, he’d be an idiot of unfathomable proportions if he had started him today.

5 Likes

Yep. I’d genuinely rather we played that kid that’s been training with the first team and that I only knew existed two days ago than Runarson.

3 Likes

Thanks Mikel for never playing that terrible keeper you made us sign, good call :ozil:

7 Likes

Agreed mate.

There’s a strong tendency to want to rotate in cup games and it often starts with the 'keeper (something I’ve never quite got my head around).

He had even more reason to start Runarsson as a form of redemption- “this is my GK, I’ve signed him, I’ve selected him to show you all that he isn’t actually shit”.

Good decision, all in all, to pick Leno

4 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

I was replying to Aussie. Do one

1 Like

It’s an open forum. I’ll comment or send you laughing emojis as I see fit. :slight_smile:

I’ll call you a cunt as I see fit too then.

Goodnight cunt.

1 Like

You’re such a bellend :joy:

3 Likes

And you’re a cunt.

1 Like

If you can’t take people laughing at your posts don’t make them. You’re entitled to think I’m a cunt but if that’s the only response you’re going to have every time I laugh at something you say (inwardly I do so many, many times every day) I’ll probably eventually take offence and ban you for a bit. :wave:

2 Likes

A ban would probably prove you’re a cunt tbh.

1 Like

We’re well on the way to finding out. :slight_smile:

A sensible post for once. Didn’t kill you, did it?

1 Like

Hahahaha. Wuss.

2 Likes