Super Mik Arteta

See! That cunt Klopp doesn’t have a monopoly on hugging. Anybody can hug. Hugging is the foundation for a successful football club.

WE CAN HUG TOO AND BE LITTLE SPOON FUCK YOU BASTARD BLOODY

5 Likes

Arteta also said Ozil is a massive player for the club (paraphrasing), and that he will sit down and talk with him (and other players) to find out what the issues are, what’s lacking and what he expects from etc.

Seems like Arteta is a very personable guy, communication being absolutely fundamental to achieving anything.

Creating a culture / environment was the thing that resonated with me the most. He knows how important it is to reset the vibe / energy around the club. That is his biggest challenge. Getting people to buy into what he is trying to build.

He said absolutely everything I wanted him to, and more.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Not to be pouring cold water on this day, and maybe it belongs in another thread, but I wonder who among us will initiate the “Fuck out, Mikel” topic on here at some point.

2 Likes

Hope it’s similar to this

2 Likes

Don’t miss the chance to vote and document what you feel right now about Arteta as a manager.

Make a claim now, rip the benefit AC style in 2020-21

VOTE NOW

Voting is a right and a privilege, exercise your rights now.

It’s quite possible Arteta will want to keep Xhaka and coach him to play like Arteta did. If Arteta can make Xhaka’s positioning better he could do the type of job Arteta managed for us.

Oi, Ron!

Find your own ‘Get a Room’ bird :wink:

2 Likes

so you’re staying then? :arteta:

Despite all my reservations, I am climbing aboard Train Arteta…

Toot toot!

2 Likes

I just might be able to squeeze a tiny bit more sperm out of my sore balls watching this amazing interview.

10 Likes

I would from now if I knew it wouldn’t get closed.

The more nonsense I read the more deluded I think our fans are, the more I want to say “fuck Arteta”

The guy hasn’t been here a day and there aren’t any superlatives left to describe him.

1 Like

:joy: embarrassing. Back our new manager ffs

I’m basing this on little but I’m actually excited about this appointment. Hoping we at least get some attractive football back to the club and not the dross we was served under Emery

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: can’t wait for it to get started.

1 Like

Beautiful man with beautiful hair a manager i cam finally relate with @Phoebica

8 Likes

Barça’s little sister got the far bigger dick now :flushed: :heart::white_circle:

3 Likes

Until Arteta posts a “holding Arsenal t-shirt” photo, it hasn’t actually officially happened, in my mind :grin:

(And I’m still here to annoy you until then)

• A fair claim can be made that this appointment could have been done because it didn’t break the bank post Emery pay off
  • It’s good to have a manager come in mid season so he can work with what we have for now and plan for good 6 months what can be done next season
  • Always low-key wanted Arteta last season cause i have a good feeling about him
  • Arteta was a dirty player and i am glad to know that he will teach the players that side of the game cause it’s crucial.
1 Like

Here.

Just stay lol.