Super Mik Arteta

Just watched the presser. This was what the translator said. Possible he misinterpreted Arteta there.

We could have had Tuchel instead of Emery. We could have had Tuchel instead of Arteta. This club is amateur hour to the nth degree.

7 Likes

Yeah so far since Wenger has left we had the opportunity to get Tuchel, Allegri, Poch all three of them were unemployed when we were hiring. And we went with uninspiring Emery and completely unproven Arteta. What the fuck are this club doing?

2 Likes

Doing fuck

1 Like

You’re right, we could have easily had a top manager like Tuchel but only if we had an ambitious owner like Abramovich rather than a parasite like Kroenke.

Just imagine Abramovich putting up with clowns like Arteta and Edu for so long.
It wouldn’t happen.

These takes are absolutely correct.

Twitter is starting to clock on now

Truly truly dreadful manager. At home, against an average team, against an average manager, yet Arteta has still shown NOTHING…
Our biggest game for a few years, and we look insipid, out of ideas, and devoid of any skill, bravery or passion…
Please god, just feckin sack him at half time, so we have a chance!

5 Likes

Taxi for Arteta :grin:

2 Likes

Guillotine for Arteta

2 Likes

Blaming any player for this is pointless.

Especially if they were all awful again tonight.

This is all on the manager and all pressure should be directed squarely there.

This guy actually has a smaller dick than Emery. Arteta might actually be the first no-dick manager.

I can’t believe it.

I really can’t.

What a worstcunt.

4 Likes

Please get this prick gone :crossed_fingers::grin:

1 Like

That’s actually made me laugh on a darkly depressing night for Arsenal :joy:

Thank you

I’m just gonna be posting Arteta abuse in the red forums until he is no longer arsenal manager btw

2 Likes

Hopefully then, you will stop posting at about 10pm tonight…
Trust me, I am with you on this!

1 Like

There’s a lot wrong with this club but it’s a must that this fucker goes before the summer. I can’t see how the board can justify keeping him on

5 Likes

Genuinely should never manage another game again.

Being real this is worse than Neville, Adams, Henry, Moyes Sociedad stints. By a mile.

Those were by and large midtable or relegation teams those guys couldn’t turn round.

Arteta turned a side Emery was 5th with, into a midtable side

2 Likes

That’s Arteta out

1 Like

Let’s play guess the poster:

3 Likes

Arteta, mate, fuck off.

6 Likes