Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

what was all that about btw?

thee unaccountable shitheads will be using this to fuck us over at any opportunity.

2 Likes

Could this not have just went in the var thread lol

Anybody that thinks their is some sort of anti Arsenal agenda amongst referees is deluding themselves lol

6 Likes

Yeah like Arsenal needs to rely on refs to fuck things up

1 Like

Oh Rikey Then :rofl::100:

1 Like

People criticise VAR too much when the real culprits are these pricks who can barely operate smartphones.

We (I) need a thread where they can be abused.

@SRCJJ Just me have this :charlie:

I was watching without sound yesterday and it was 100% unclear to me what was even being checked for?

2 Likes

Potential red card although I have no clue for what. Sokratis on VvD at a corner If I was guessing as thatā€™s who the ref was talking to

1 Like

Yeah i watched it on sky even the commentators didnt know and they kept on saying ā€˜its being reported there could be a red card offense but we dont know whats happenedā€™ the players were standing around shrugging their shoulders too looking dumbfounded!

1 Like

I got that much :grin:

But yeah, VAR has the power to call a halt to play for that shit and no one knows wtf is happening yet a foul so obvious on Guendouzi for their first goal and fucking nothing. I hate the inconsistency. It will always be a failing of VAR I reckon.

3 Likes

Even the commentators didnā€™t know.

In fact, thereā€™s probably little that Tyler, Carragher and Neville do know between them

ā€˜ā€˜Cabal of Cuntsā€™ā€™ is a great phrase lol

1 Like

I must have missed this - does anybody have a clip of the foul that should have been called?

Wasnā€™t it more a foul by Guendouzi on van Dick?

Martin Atkinson was in the VAR room.

Inept cunt

That is horrific.

Of course the PL arenā€™t using the VAR correctly. How did WHU not get a pen there

Waiting for the usual kane penalty tomorrow he will get the slightest of touches in the box will flop like a sack of spuds in comes VAR showing a player grazing his leg by 1 millimetre not even enough to knock a butterfly off course but there was contact so its a penalty it is written in the stars!

Ffs

Jesus Christ the villa disallowed goal haha.