Howard Webb and his Cabal of Cunts

4 Likes
3 Likes

eh what?

2 Likes

I do think PL refs should have to explain some of their decisions in real time the way NFL refs do via the PA system in the stadium. Don’t they do that in rugby too?

1 Like

In Rugby they communicate what they want checking. Its open air dialogue between ref and video assistant.

3 Likes

I’m really struggling to explain the referees in recent seasons

It really does look corrupt as I can’t explain such a consistently long run of clearly biased and awful decisions any other way

Either Asian betting rings punting in lots of money or some Scum fan with a lot of money somewhere

I feel it’s cost us over 9 points already this season

Can anyone else give a more rational explanation

3 Likes

Yeah. Where crap and dont perform. So any fuck up by a ref seems more of a factor.

United seem to get a rub of the green on seemingly every occassion over the last year and half. It almost feels like the PL wants them to be competitive near the top end of the table due to their massive fans base and the revenue it rakes in.

3 Likes

I think it goes a lot deeper than that. We’re not the best but it looks like a regular 10 points a season and I just can’t fathom it.

It was literally they’d foul us and then be given the free kick today while VAR does nothing. In Parteys case he even got a yellow card after their player dived in on him

Interesting that Utd works the other way and they’re high in the table even though managed by a useless garden gnome

Maybe a Utd supporting Asian betting ring!

5 Likes

They havent been near to the title for years though. So. . .dont buy it.

Just like it’s not enough to stop us winning the title it’s not enough to make Utd win a title.

I struggle to believe my eyes when I watch it and I’ve never seen anything like as bad the last few years in the last 50 odd that I’ve been avidly following this team.

The other explanation is a sub conscious bias perhaps by Riley against the Arsenal

If you’re a ref though earning 50k pa a few hundred k here and there from a gangster to help shift a result really makes a big difference to them.

What really fucks me off is that the ref has it in their power to rescind mistakes like this as part of their official report but they never, ever do. They are afraid of admitting any mistake.

5 Likes

I feel like any ref who started doing this would immediately get a shit ton of respect in the public eye, and probably with players as well. We all know they make mistakes all the time, admitting it occasionally isn’t going to draw attention to the referee’s inadequacies, we talk about them more when they aren’t acknowledged or rectified.

8 Likes

and often if they do, it’s far too late since that mistake has already cost a team points. But it’s the lesser of two evils to fucking accept mistakes were made and admit to them like you say.

1 Like

We are a average team and when you’re an average team the referee decisions make more of a difference.

If we got more of a fair deal with the refs I think it’s fair to say we could have 6-7 more points this season.

7 Likes

I think you’re onto something here in that “you make your own luck”.

One or two bad refereeing decisions isn’t really an excuse for us to play badly for the rest of the game.

3 Likes

When you’re an elite side I think officiating is only a minor part of the game and you’ll be generally good enough to deal with whatever comes your way.

When you’re an average side it has more influence as you won’t be good enough most times to overcome a red card and or dodgy penalty etc.

4 Likes
2 Likes

This agenda against arsenal thing fans players and arsenal writers keep posting about on twitter is childish as fuck imo

1 Like

As long as it works I don’t care.

2 Likes