Mesut Özil

1 Like

Low linked sith Fener.

Wonder if German Xhaka and slenderman regret their nonsense yet

5 Likes

1 Like

Does bring a chuckle when you think how Hummels and Muller ran back to the guy who threw them out like some old socks at the first opportunity, only to get knocked out by us.

Muller is now a villain when he should have kept his dignity by telling Low to eat a hot bowl of dicks.

6 Likes

They might do if they buy into the notion that this iteration of Ozil would have been a big help. If, like many of us, they don’t think Ozil has been a serious player for at least a couple of years, they probably don’t.

I read on r/gunners that is because we paid him like £16m today, fuck me what a monumental fuck up resigning him turned out to be.

£16 million just to fuck off, that’s half a Ramsdale.

1 Like

Out of who’s ass did they pull that figure?

1 Like

Reddit sourcing Twitter, doesn’t get much more reputable than that.

1 Like

Mesut when he got the bank notification today…

2 Likes

And allegedly we are a nasty club the way we treated him.
Despicable prick.

3 Likes

Well either you don’t give him the contract or derive maximum value out of him by playing or selling.

We did neither of that and needlessly sidelined him with no adequate replacement.
We fucked ourselves financially as well as pitchially™

3 Likes

Wait, why would we be paying him £16m on the last day of his contract? That’s a full years salary minus the 10% that Fener were paying (supposedly).

Surely when we released him in January that was when we were rid of all our financial obligations towards him, as in we gave him a termination package to fuck off.

Regardless, this bastard absolutely rinsed us. Hopefully this is the last time I pay any attention to what this fucker is doing in his life.

5 Likes

Agreed I loved him as a player and I followed his career for years before Arsenal but the cunts dead to me, absolute parasite.

What’s even worse is this dickhead club allowed their cheeks to be spread in the first place. Fucking moron factory Arsenal.

2 Likes

It’ll be in better use in his hands anyways

1 Like

These leaks keep on giving, fucking hell.

5 Likes

Perez asked for the Super League and got the super leaks instead.

8 Likes
2 Likes

This man has zero credibility

1 Like