Mesut Özil

Pfff. The notion that he didn’t have a role too play here is such bollocks imo.

9 Likes

The squad we have is so good that we could sideline Ozil :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Footballing reasons. This is one of the biggest red flags early in Mikel’s reign that exposed the fuck out of him if u were paying attention.

5 Likes

When a novice manager who was never a great player himself to use “footballing reason” to exile Ozil…

Really, what the fuck.

I will never have any sympathy on this Kroenke dick rider…

1 Like

Anyone blaming Arteta for Ozil is mental, that bombshell was armed by the board, Gazidis, Wenger and then Emery. Arteta was the only one who managed to see him out the door. One of the few things he and Edu got right.

8 Likes

Yeah most likely Arteta is just the collateral damage out ot situation created by Emery

2 Likes

His first assist in how many games? Let’s not pretend he’s set the world on fire.

1 Like

I’m not pretending he is. I’m saying he has the quality, still, too help us.

1 Like

He is the dick rider, so he got the blame.
Kroenke’s dick (paycheck) must be good.

Footballing reason, my ass.

1 Like

Oh fuck him. He didn’t help us when he was here for the last 18 months he played. I reckon if Freddie had given himself a run of games when he was boss he’d have pulled an assist out of the bag.

3 Likes

The relationship with the club turned sour when he spoke about China, and when he refused to take a pay cut and questioned the board (rightly so). The footballing reasons line is utter bull shit and everyone knows it.

8 Likes

Wasn’t Arteta’s call. Played him every game before covid. Higher ups decision

So Arteta is the boards yes man then?

3 Likes

How could he get the job if not sucking dick and be a yes man??

2 Likes

Massive

1 Like

No Champions League football next season for Ozil.

What happened?

Final matchday and Fenerbache are going to finish third. Need top 2 for CL Spots.

1 Like

0 goals 1 assist.

2 Likes

He was finished way before he left us. No disrespect to him cause he was one of our very best for a period of time but he is clearly way below that level now and it doesn’t look like he will ever get anywhere near that level.

3 Likes