Mesut Özil

He wont start. He wont even be on the bench.

He’ll be at home playing Fortnite.

2 Likes

Dont think he has travelled.

Fckin shit manager. Gonna pay at the end of season again.

Simply Bullshit.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Cry some more

3 Likes

Not sure if Calum or @BigWeng_4LYFE? :thinking:

We already spend enough on him.

1 Like

I don’t think I have ever disliked an Arsenal player as much as Ozil. In his day a gifted passer, but an absolute thundercunt of a personality.

The guy could have been a legend if he actually cared.

3 Likes

Coulda used him today again. West Ham has more shots on goal than us…

1 Like

Coulda used him, the cunt is useless

Fucking hell, Ozil questions in the post-match presser it seems. :sleepy:

Funny the guy still has a fan following based on his past performances and a good PR team. Good player, cunt of a guy.

1 Like

And what?..You think he would be chasing back, blocking shots…
Bloke is a waste of feckin space, the sooner you admit it, the better you will feel…

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

10 Likes

Evra is crazy. Like 5 minutes into his halftime commentary for the United game he says he would go destroy the VAR machine if he were on the pitch.

Man is on the edge lol

1 Like

Evra, man. This video of him licking a raw chicken was something else

1 Like

Yeh the dood who created more chances for our team than anyone in half the matches is a waste :+1::+1:

We really can’t talk smack about Özil when we perform like we did against West Ham. Absolutely ridiculous to freeze him out especially when it looks like it’s over refusing a pay cut.

2 Likes

Why did you remind me of this? :rofl:

50 shades of Evra

Small time player and managers like Emery n Arteta both dropping ozil for no freakn reason.

Emery paid the price, mikel will too.

We coulda done with Ozil yesterday