Mesut Özil

Not straw manning at all; you assume that all Arminians and Greeks are all outraged, your logic is based on how you’d feel not how people actually feel.

BTW what has got to do with freedom of speech?

Lol. When you invite the Head of State, publicly, to your wedding there is clearly a political statement being made. This isn’t just Ozil inviting whoever he wants.

1 Like

I’ve definitely seen you behave at least as outraged or worked up as people are over this issue, don’t talk shit (I know that’s a challenge for you)

He didn’t say that. Either your reading skills are really poor or you are disingenuous.

Nope; it’s the other round.responding is not outrage.

Fine dude some not all. :man_facepalming:t5:

I’ll remember never to be outraged by anything that never affects me.

As @SRCJJ says I can’t say I’m too agitated either either way as Erdogen is not comparable to Hitler/Stalin, but I totally get why people will be.

I mean he’s turning Turkey into a semi-dictatorship and denies the Armenian genocide. Perhaps Özil should read into these things a little more but I guess that’s beyond his ability

1 Like

He already explained this last time. Respecting the head of state no matter politics as is tradition, a cultural difference from here where equal things happen on the daily anway. New scenario does not necessarily need a new explanation.

2 Likes

The funny thing is a white guy calling a black guy right wing lol because I am not sitting firmly on the left :rofl:

Again. Inviting him to that wedding is not just a gesture born out of respect.

If that is true why do it at an airport and not in a more private setting?

Why does it matter that he’s white and you’re black lol :joy:

Hey hey it matters :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Sorry to jump into the conversation like this, but I’m intrigued to know why it matters too. Any chance of elaboration?

On the subject of Ozil, I think he can invite whoever he wants to his wedding but must expect some shit to fly his way if they happen to be undeniable cunts.

It really doesn’t lol just being a bit ferocious :rofl:

But on a serious note disagreeing on topics doesn’t makes you right wing :man_shrugging:t5:

I didn’t call you right wing in that post. I referenced occasions in which you have espoused right wing views and been worked up about the issues discussed.

You told me before that you aren’t right wing and actually have left wing opinions too. I’ve decided to believe you despite having never seen evidence of these left wing opinions.

Or was it your brother who said that? You’re basically interchangeable in my head due to being similarly incapable of articulating yourselves or forming coherent posts, so sorry if I’ve got myself confused there.

I don’t have a strong opinion on this but there is a fair bit of hero worship going on in this thread.

Ok… some how it’s only the case for you so it actually means nothing to me.

I have no idea what that means. I just thought it must have mattered to you because you said…

My bad

Some people seem to reflexively have a problem with anyone questioning their God Mesut

1 Like

At this point you just show that you are either not honest or just not very bright.

I say multiple times in my replies:
Maybe, most - re: Armenians and Greeks and infer to the general sentiment towards the dictator that Erdogan is.

I don’t assume that ALL Armenians and Greeks feel this way as you again dishonestly claim.

My girlfriend is ARMENIAN. So, I have got a little more knowledge of how MOST people of Armenian descent feel about Erdogan not acknowledging the Armenian genocide.

And Erdogan is notorious for jailing his opponents, dissidents and journalists critical of him. You apparently don’t find anything wrong with that.

A black man can be very much right wing. Has got little to do with race.

Meant to be “facetious” Haha

Yeah, suspected that. :laughing: