Mesut Özil

Wut

tumblr_m5t96wYgDO1rwcc6bo1_500

Superb evening. Been a while since Ozil stole the show. He really enjoyed himself out there tonight :slight_smile: Wonder if it could be the start of the tides between him and Emery turning for the better. I guess we’ll see if he starts against Spurs or not. But an inform Mesut will be crucial to our top 4 chances.

12 Likes

Sexy football from him tonight. Hope he can keep it up.

2 Likes

Ozil was just toying with them.

5 Likes

Quality football doesn’t come cheap…350k per week.

1 Like

Better, much better. Hopefully this is the start of the Mesut resurgence. A VERY rare #jaMesutja.

:ozil2:

4 Likes

Wonder if Emery was just keeping him fresh for the stretch run??

1 Like

Bournemouth at home is the most Ozil fixture ever.

5 Likes

That’s some awesome PR spin mate.

You should work for Chelsea.

This is the Mesut we love :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That goal was class :heart:

Haha so true

See how well the rest Emery has given him has paid off tonight. Playing him week in week out would have seen him burnt out now without it.
Some humble pie needs eating here by the Unai haters.

4 Likes

So Ozil had a good game and Emery taking the credit by sitting him out (I will use the word “frozen”)?? :joy:

:wink:

1 Like

Great day for Ozil.

Can’t wait for the meltdown when he doesn’t start on Saturday though :smile:

1 Like

Personally I’ve accepted he won’t.

Whatever, he won’t be blamed if we lose, and he had a great game tonight so we all know what he can do and it’s all good.

1 Like

No, he is gonna start, so if we lose we can blame him :arteta:

I was waiting to see if Emery would bring him off at 70 minutes or so which would’ve given a slight hint that he could maybe be in contention, but the fact that he played the full 90 and Ramsey was completely rested signals the intent.

He can always have an impact from the bench though if we are in need of a goal; it’s a 14 man team, not 11 and that’s especially true with the way Unai uses his subs.

2 Likes