Mesut Özil

Haven’t we all implied that at one point or another?

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

True…

Massive from Unai.

I actually like how open he is. Such a contrast to Wenger who’d never let us know what was going on.

4 Likes

So I guess all of us that said that ozil isn’t being left out because he is a big name or for unauthorized just being an asshole to him were right. It literally was as it seems that he was not putting in enough effort was caught not working enough and always potentially feigning injuries or sickness not doing enough…hopefully we will see him do more now.

1 Like

Well rather we still don’t really know because… that’s a very vague, public insinuating explanation forced out of the manager and it is definitely open to interpretation I’d say.

Good to see the likes of Mustafi must be putting in the required effort in training to hold his place in the starting 11.

1 Like

I certainly did not. Fortnite-itis is a real and debilitating disease. There is no known cure.

1 Like

So he is basically saying Ozil is faking injuries not to play lol!

but people need to look deeper too, because it has been said that it is not only emery saying this that coaches have been suspect of him and also Burgess (i think it was him that was quoted) said that he would have these injuries and pains that he felt werent hindering him as bad as he was making them seem or maybe werent there at all. It almost seems as if he was told do something in training and it would be something like 'oh i dont think i could do this it would hurt xyz too much; and they would give him something else and then another excuse would happen. People are putting this all on emery but it has bee said that its the physios and doctors and coaching that feel that a lot of this isnt really the case or if it is the case it isnt hindering him as much as he is making out.

The on top of he was wengers little pet always coming to him for some sort of favour, him and his cronies give him a huge wage increase and now say ‘his new contract may have made him too comfortable’ when he was already pandered to waaaay too much before it also, so much so that even when he played really poorly he would still be the on the pitch…that is when he wasnt pissing about doing something else. He has literally missed 1/4 of his matches for Arsenal and a lot of them he played bad only to be still picked…hhhmmmm!

Talk about an agenda… :bellerin:

Orny is more reliable than Emery so I’ll trust his report about Ozil being positive in training and working hard.
In fact, if Orny ever thought of a managerial career he is very welcome in our joke of a club.

1 Like

CPRE4hiUEAA3vyG

2 Likes

Ornstein. :joy:

How in the fuck is a reporter more reliable than a person that actually is there, along with the coaches fitness staff etc…seems to me it is you with the agenda.

1 Like

Buddha give me self-restraint and patience to not bite here :giroud2:

Orny has a better track record than Emery tho…
:unai:

100 out of 314 missed games

No context, misleading.

Did he skipped 100 games to go fuck parties, or because he got injured or some other reasons?

Yes, 1/3 is quite a lot, but you can’t use this to accuse a player or whatsoever.
Some could play 314 out of 314 games but still an embarrassment to the club.

regardless though missing 1/3 of your games and you are meant to be the clubs talisman and then the highest earner with reports that he isnt doing enough and not really putting forth 100% swanning off during the season to far flung lands generally pissing about being wengers pet always in his office asking for favours i dont think that is a great look no matter how much you love him no other player does this.

It looks more like a club’s agenda than anything for me.

If you are going to sell him, sell him.
No need to backstab him and make him look bad.
By labeling him lazy, not putting enough effort, injury prone is not going to get you a good price anyway.

1 Like