Mesut Özil

Emery wants Ozil to play in a certain way. Ozil doesn’t so let’s move on. No one is bigger than the club.

1 Like

He is just a poor troll. Disgusting.

Exactly sack Emery now

2 Likes

Troll.

I don’t want a manager in charge of the club who doesn’t use our best talent. I don’t want a manager in charge of the club who plays Iwobi, Xhaka and Guenduzi over Mesut Ozil and Ramsey. I don’t want a manager in charge of our club who can’t create chances against fecking West Ham.

Emery Out

Keep talking to yourself mate :arteta:.

I am tbh and I feel bad about going after Emery.
I wish he wouldn’t make it so easy though.

I remember some Spanish guy saying Emery would make you love him but then would wind you up at different times all throughout the season.

Looks to be what’s happening.

:bellend:

Fuck Emery. #IStandWithMesut

1 Like

Clearly something going on and I don’t think we can really place blame until we know what it is.

Could be Mesut is a dick, Emery is incompetent or Sven and Columbo want him out.

Right now Emery is incompetent seems the most unlikely to me because there’s no reason to not have him on the bench if we’re talking pure football / tactics. Especially when Emery appears to be a coach whose only plan B is throw on attacking players and hope goals happen.

4 Likes

#NoOneIsBiggerThanTheClub

Someone should also tell that to Emery and then hopefully he starts picking our strongest 11 to win games of football.

4 Likes

So essentially it looks like they’re trying to force Ozil out the club. But can anyone match his 350k a week? Ozil really doesn’t give a fuck though, he’ll just play more Fortnite.

It’s shite really because we’re not buying anyone of Ozil’s quality or creativity.

2 Likes

did none of you watch the video i posted in the January transfer thread. It kinda does explain why this is happening. He is on a massive contract and i am quite sure there are tie ins within his contract that could end up with him being paid even more for each game he plays or how many assists he creates or something.

We are literally on the brink of being kicked out of europe because of the wage increase and that is why they terminated ramseys contract instead of renewing because he aint worth it for one and it would get us kicked out of europe.

I feel that Arsenal could and should be ok next season with Ozils wages or they might bin him because they want to lower the wage bill significanly so they can get a lot of transfers in. We have money to spend easily but we CANT spend it. Quite an insightful video really it is actually a good watch and explains a lot of stuff.

The wages we have got are terrible and the wasteage over many hundreds of millions of pounds that is why we cannot compete because wenger and gazidis have fucked the club. Josh Kroenke came in looked at the books and all of a sudden those 2 and their crews gone…they werent let go lovingly they were sacked and long before the announcement probably so it doesnt effect the club in a negative way. Gazidis probably was given a golden handshake to make it seem that he decided to leave but not before he got a new backroom staff in.

1 Like

@Electrifying my troll homie.

1 Like

I have come to learn under your tutelage sensei.

Train me o great one

2 Likes

Lolol ur doin great, just have an opinion that’s doesn’t involve being a brainless Arsenal shill, and bam master troll according to everyone who disagrees with you. Especially Luca, Calum, and Mav.

2 Likes

Tbf your good but still need to up your game to reach our lord and leader LondresTopo’s level

1 Like

What?

2 Likes