Mesut Özil

Classic football fans stuff this. We get indignant with the press when they conject something about us, but take as verbatim if its about United, spuds etc.
Part of the soap opera that we signed up for people.

That’s part of the fun involved in being a tribal, hypocritical football fan, is it not? :arteta: :mustafi:

1 Like

Media still running with this shit story.

I knew it was bullshit once I reached the words

Özil screamed at

1 Like

I can’t believe that after signing the new contract he looks so fucking lazy and devoid of any passion for the club.
Mesut, you aren’t here just collect your money, but to help us to win big things. Time to step up!

1 Like

Gundogan has finally had his say

2 Likes

What a surprise, ESPN Brazil do not have the inside scoop on Arsenal, and gammons were talking shite.

Oh, and, Emery loves Ozil

5 Likes

Can he play on sunday? :xhaka:

TAPPING UP OUR PLAYERS EMERY YOU CUNT

5 Likes

Can’t play in this system. Nowhere to be found, letting the full back a free reign of the wing.

Ozil>Mkhi.

1 Like

Really wan’t to see Laca and Auba playing centrally with Özil in behind.

They combined so well for Auba’s goal, make it happen Emery.

1 Like

Wait I thought Ozil received no offers.

2 Likes

Mesut has to step up in big games, but putting shit players around him is not going to help much.
Finally this season he can have Auba and Laca around.

Shine ön yöu crazy diamönd.

2 Likes

Pretty pleased with Ozil myself. His current salary is a bit of an overkill but that’s for most players in the world nowadays. Only Cris and Leo deserve that kind of money.

He has been a bit of hit and miss in these years. He is a WC player, but need to do more.

1 Like

5 years of having the best #10 :heart_eyes:

Still buzzing I finally seen him live a back in April

3 Likes

Had we won the FA Cup before Özil arrived or was it after? 3 cups and a European Semi Final, with Özil pretty much carrying us as our only WC player, I’d say is a massive success.