Mesut Özil

This is just disgusting.

My suggestion to Mesut is, have a good rest in summer, search his inner soul, and come back fresh next season.
Play his ass out every single time, and try to be a complete player rather than just a passing machine.

Shit criticism will go.

He can be way more than just making passes.

After reading that, Ozil should continue to say a big fuck to this bunch of nazi boys.

1 Like

You’re describing Sanchez lol. Awfully inefficient player.

I never said I want Ozil dribbling to the dead end and wait for 3 players to surround him :slight_smile:

But what do you what? Let’s say he does 4 take ons more per game, but nothing comes of it. Because he has done more that would have satisfied you?

You assume he is going to fail and not able to beat anybody one on one (even the Koreans) without trying???

When your shit teammates are in a slump, when the opponents are parking the bus, when your original game plan just doesn’t work… I want to see something different. I want to see some players with good technical skills to try something different, to take on more risks, not just tippy tappy and making safe 5 yard passing simply because of the stupid and meanlingless ball possession; and I am not asking Jerome Boateng to play like Beckenbauer.

Yes, I want more from Mesut Ozil. I started watching him since the Bremen days, I know what he can do, and he is just not doing it, not even the team needs him desperately.

My example is, when you need a goal urgently, and he is in the perfect position to take the shot. Instead of shooting the ball, he played a brilliant pass to his teammates and his teammates screw it up, screwing up for the whole night.
Yes, he had the nice and perfect passing, create a scoring chance but he should have taken the shot in the beginning.

p.s. my criticism also applies to Reus, Kroos

1 Like

Check that hashtag

2 Likes

Racial abused by some nazis?

Good. Fuck Germany

2 Likes

cool now he wont be injured all the time or tired from playing so hard for them and he will hopefully focus on us.

1 Like

Great news for us. Germany can fuck off with their xenophobic hate that is mounting there.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Extra time, round of 16 at the world cup. When your country needs you, you’re on the ropes, what do you do?

Depends I guess:

#theDifference.

Couldn’t have put it better myself. About Eriksen that is :iwobi:
Commiserations mate, but I couldn’t resist. :smile:

5 Likes

Jack’s gone give him the #10 now @arsenal

2 Likes

Surely this will happen

8 Likes

All is now right with the world, balance has been restored.

2 Likes

@Calum

:giroud2: :giroud2:

1 Like

OH MY GOD YES!!!