Mesut Özil

Sorry @Calum, i meant to answer to @GreenLanesLoony. Madness has driven me crazy.

1 Like

Orni>>>>our website, tbh.

Sanchez not? :thinking:

Auba getting done was a step in the right direction. To me, Arsenal’s biggest failings was not adding more talent during the summer of Cech that would have won the league during the Leicester season.

Ozil is getting top money. Now, let’s see the club get more talent around him and shore up the defense.

4 Likes

they are working on the Song deal

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/958696604760002560

1 Like

Thanks fuck! About time we sound like a proper club. No kick Le Baguette out.

Or has he been told Wenger is staying? He has a comfortable life under AW and probably enjoys the paternalistic, no repercussions life he gets under Wenger?

In any event, great news

Ya Gunners Ya!

1 Like

so you are gonna finish yourself off to Xhaka getting an extension :gabriel:

1 Like

If we had shown the same sort of ambition then, as we are in this window, we would have won the PL title.

2 Likes

I follow Mesuts career from far and as a fan since his youth. He never stayed longer than 3 years at a club. It’s the first time, that he exented his contract. I had always the feeling, he will stay in London for long time. It looks like Arsenal will be “his” club in retrospect, when he will retire one day. I’m really glad for him and I’m enjoying this day. Arsenal is a great club. To be a part of its history means a lot of honour for Mesut. Ok, comeback to reality. In Germany, we would say, “Mesut ist eine coole Sau”. Very, very intelligent move from him and his management.

For Arsenal fans must this be feeling like “The return of the King”.

7 Likes

We re-signed Özil :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

The absolute idiot (savant), god love him.

4 Likes

ARSENAL PREMIERSHIP REVERSAL OF THE KING

9 Likes

I guess adidas wanted him to move to adidas club Manchester. Now, I guess adidas will be the next Arsenal sponsor.:smile:

Despite what united fans will tell you, Barca, PSG and United were interested. 3 of the biggest clubs in the world.

But he stayed.

2 Likes

All this time that Raasclaart Henry guy was onto something with this line. Like he saw into the future to todays date

Kind of like the Hordor thing in GoT

1 Like

United can go fuck themselves

1 Like

Build him a statue outside the Emirates now :kos2:

1 Like

Aubameyang will raise his assist numbers significantly. That signing definitely helped convince him. I’m sure of it.

3 Likes

Latest news: He will merry his fiancee Amine Gülsen after World Cup. The wedding night is planed in the Buckingham Palace.

2 Likes