Think of me as a lazy man’s fabregas

5 Likes

A Cam with a little belly is a Cam after for my liking

2 Likes

Wilshere

2 Likes

:ireland::ireland::ireland::ireland:

9 Likes

Easy to say this now tbh. At the time it was huge for us to get him signed :point_down:

as we were also losing Alexis. Great day when Ozil’s extension was announced.

5 Likes

No plenty where happy for him too go. People exaggerate this deal being celebrated. Wages alone had plenty questioning it.
Gaz and Weng mess this one.

3 Likes

Just saw this now. Can’t really argue with a legend, he probably knows a lot more than most when it comes to this and what goes on at the club.

2 Likes

I know Liam Brady is a legend for us. But sometime the legends do talk a lot of crap. It’s all hindsight now. We let Fabregas, Van Persie and others go on the cheap. In theory we even let Sanchez go for a free considering that swap deal didn’t really give us much of a value.

If we let Özil go fans will go banana.

6 Likes

Is January still a free hit, in the sense that any senior player can play, until after the transfer window when the new 25 man list needs to be submitted? I’m not sure if Teta will give him a chance to stake a claim if it is, just pondering

Won’t be registered.

If he did get registered they’d play him as that would indicate a change of tact.

2 Likes

Brady getting roasted on Twitter.
People claiming that Ozil is more of an Arsenal legend than Liam. :laughing:

Twitter is full off 13 year olds ratioing each other.

No serious football fan gets their football chat on there

6 Likes

Indeed, I’ve seen many people get triggered over it. :rofl:
It’s really tough to explain the value of footballers to young ones nowadays without having to put down stats and honours. That’s all that matters to them.

1 Like

My household was divided on it. My son liked him but I was really unhappy we extended him on that contract.

Think Brady is spot on about this guy.

He’s a really bad guy to have around.

Fell out with his national team, sued his dad. Mates with Erdogan. Says it all. The guys just a self serving prick.

Prefer to see Smith Rowe play in preference to this guy every day of the week.

6 Likes

Is he an Arsenal legend?

I know it’s a controversial statement but for what it’s worth, I do consider him one.

How can he be considered an Arsenal legend?

Arshavin is more of a legend

1 Like

I’ve watched Brady as a pundit for almost 20 years on RTE. He isn’t inclined towards a sound byte and he always gives a fortright opinion. He was around the club for maybe the first three years Ozil was here. He knows probably most of the people working in the club, certainly Steve Bould and the likes of Gerry Peyton. He didn’t pull this opinion out of his arse.

9 Likes

Is he fuck

3 Likes

Arteta’s mistake wasn’t freezing out Ozil, it was not replacing him.

2 Likes