Merry Christmas!

:shushing_face:

1 Like

Yeah I usually pay about Ā£20-Ā£25 maybe Ā£30 depending on the shop and city for a bottle of Bulleit Bourbon.

I bought a bottle of Michterā€™s Small Batch American Whisky for about Ā£60 but that is a good bottle of bourbon god damn.

1 Like

Aussie speaking from the future here. While all of us are living it right now haha

3 Likes

Have a great day everyone. I have some non alcoholic beers in for later cos Iā€™m cool like that. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2014 version. Argentina 78 section too die for mate.

1 Like

My go to drink lad. A yank may know nothing but you should be able to appreciate this.

Merry Christmas OA!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas fellas and fellainis.

Just done a Christmas day parkrun

3 Likes

Erm am I a fella or this dude?

4 Likes

Merry Christmas my lovely OA lot. Hope you have a great day and get what you want :slight_smile: @Stroller Thatā€™s such an awesome gift, you must be over the moon! Iā€™m getting into the spirit of the big day, by watching the 2008 Brazilian GP on Sky Sports right now :laughing::laughing: (Iā€™ll watch something Christmassy in a bit, I promise).

5 Likes

First round of Xmas presents has turned this one up for me, I reckon itā€™s late enough in the day to give it a try :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m not hanging around haha

Fucking tasty!

3 Likes

Guys and Dolls on BBC2 right now, canā€™t help but think @Persona 's watching that right now :grin: While on the Christmas theme, what games do people like to play with family during the big day?

5 Likes

4 Likes

We get a new game every Christmas. I prefer the quiz style ones. But nobody likes to play games with me because Iā€™m too competitive and take them too seriously :pensive:

6 Likes

Haha @JakeyBoy I love that episode, Homer as a bodyguard :grin: A Simpsons gif on Christmas day, you beauty.

Are you like Monica and Pictionary when it comes to being too competitive, @Phoebica ? :smiley: I would happily play games with you, I bloomin love board games, quizzes etc. We too bought a new game this year, itā€™s a bit of a random one. The game of Meme haha. @Trion would love it :wink:

4 Likes

I am actually watching a film (everyoneā€™s shocked, I can tell) but itā€™s not that and itā€™s not on TV and itā€™s not Christmasy. Itā€™s Before Sunrise (again). :grinning:

3 Likes

Ha yes, thatā€™s partly the reason for my username. Iā€™m competitive like Monica, but I sometimes go a bit weird like Phoebe :smile:

You might change your mind after you lose continuously :sunglasses:

Do people actually play Christmas games I thought that just happened on tv and films haha

Yeah, even if itā€™s just a deck of cards with the telly off.

Itā€™s a Christmas tradition

1 Like

Sherlock Holmes Cluedo this year, pretty good! Lots of arguments to be had :laughing:

2 Likes