Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone.

Diwali & Christmas are only two festivals that I really enjoy because of it’s feel good factor.

I was gonna celebrate it by having some alone time with my girl but Airbnb cancelled on us -_-

5 Likes

Ohhhh you got a girl now?? Alright Trion! Glad to hear it man. The best revenge, is to live better my friend you just remember that :grin:

1 Like

Upped my game significantly last year :sweat_smile:

Once you figure it out, it’s not that difficult.
Wish I figured it out in my 20s :sob:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas from Taipei!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas OA Family!

3 Likes

Merry Christmas, you lot.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas my OA brethren and sisters!

Hope you all have a lovely day with you’re loved ones. Make sure you eat your body weight in food, that’s what it’s all about

I have to say, the excitement of waking up in the morning has long gone for myself, action men, Lego and Xbox games just don’t hold that Christmas novelty factor when you can buy them yourself any time of the year :ramsey:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas all!

2 Likes

Merry Christmas to the OA fam wishing a great one for you and yours :christmas_tree::santa:t5:

Got the joggers on deck 'cause I’m about to get stuffed :torreira:

4 Likes

Over here it’s about 25- 30 pound for laphroaig. A bottle of bourbon costs much the same too (like standard jack daniels or something), so I figure we have the better deal over here haha😁

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, all! x

And as you’d expect, I have the correct answer to the burning question:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas guys and gals :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Quality street breakfast it is then.

2 Likes

I feel sick already.

1 Like

Meanwhile some people here will still be wearing jeans around the house :confounded:

Merry Christmas to all of OA.

7 Likes

Had a piece of fruit and veg too come with dinner. Yule log cheese and crackers mince pies too level that out tbf.

Pack of Rennie’s strapped to me the whole day. Good luck out there dude.

1 Like

Ive been bought a book that has a copy of every Panini world cup sticker collection ever. This is anorak heaven. DO NOT DISTURB.

7 Likes

Fuck I’m stuffed from Christmas food.

Nice! Is it the same one as here? Starting at 5:10

1 Like