Merry Christmas!

If I could have but one Christmas wish, it would be to see the RAMSAYFAN thread again.

How about it @Mysty ? :grin:

1 Like

Merry Christmas all of OA! :christmas_tree:

1 Like

Merry Christmas

1 Like

Home alone imo.

(And that includes Die Hard)

2 Likes

Star Wars Holiday Special is the best Christmas movie of all time.

Jingle all the way :christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Few of these coupled with beer last night and my head is currently paying for it.

Merry Christmas to the Online Arsenal community.

1 Like

Started on this bad boy

1 Like

I’m getting up at 6am on Boxing Day to start work early and do a 8-4 instead of my usual 9-5 to make sure I’ll be home to watch the match at 5 haha. This 6am start is making me feel like @Aussiegooner :wink: Will have a few :beers: watching the match.

5 Likes

I love the fact that our game vs Brighton is 430am on the 27th here, means I can watch it all then head to work.

I must say though, I’m looking forward to November though, when I’m in Europe and I can have a month of watching Arsenal at ‘ normal times’ again.

Is it really Christmas until you get one of these?

This is how we get down in the treble household :grin::grin:

e0963586e5fb2ff9c7d8a475a7c139b9

13 Likes

I need to pick myself up, feeling a bit seedy after Christmas Eve with my Polish side. A real polish affair, soup as an entree despite the 33 degree heat :laughing:.

1 Like

I’ve been on both laphroaig and makers nark tonight! Good to see a fellow whisky man :grin:

1 Like

Happy holidays. One more day of Mariah fucking Carey to go.

4 Likes

Yeeeee! Yeah man I went for that Laphroaig because it goes so damn well with those cubans I’m smoking. Match made in heaven :heart::heart::heart:

Which do you prefer?

Out of the two definitely laphroaig! Can’t beat the smoky aftertaste :heart_eyes: I imagine that and a Cuban will be enough smoke to last a lifetime haha

How much does a scotch whisky cost over in the states btw? I imagine you face a decent import tax on it!

1 Like

The 10 year costs maybe like $80, what about over there. Speaking of import taxes what about bourbon??

1 Like

Hey @discobot quote , what message would you like to send @Mysty this Christmas?

:left_speech_bubble: Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of the imagination. — John Dewey