Member name changes

My girlfriend can’t pronounce my real name so that’s never an issue for me thankfully haha

2 Likes

Wait, so your name is not Cristo? :sob:

1 Like

It’s not Cristoff or Kristoff either!

2 Likes

Did she have to write it down when getting that cake for you? :grin:

No she thankfully knows how to spell it after 5 years :joy:

1 Like

Let me guess. Preben?

Hahaha no, thankfully :joy:

Good that! For Swedes all Danes are named Preben :joy:

I know, right? But for whatever reason my parents never called me Josh, always Joshua or some other nickname. (I think I told the story on here of how my mom typically called me ‘Ruby’ which was mortifying from age 6-16)

We’re also a big nickname family so maybe I had enough nicknames to never need Josh? I’ll ask my parents the next time I talk to them.

Thanks @Bl1nk. Idk why I forgot you were a mod too. Should have tagged you as well.

1 Like

Particularly given the fact that ninety percent of the useful shit that gets done round here gets done by @Bl1nk haha

8 Likes

You just demoted @Bl1nk. I’d expect a ban tbf, the mods here are pretty self-centric and trigger happy judging by how they recently banned a law-abiding, upstanding citizen out of personal spite.

3 Likes

Yeah exactly, @Joshua you are hereby exiled to Arsenal Mania where you can join AC

3 Likes

That would be devastating. I spend most of my time online bullshitting on OA. :arteta:

1 Like

:ozil:

My Mrs calls it “blogging”, she thinks OA is my blog because I occasionally do long replies.

“Stop blogging and do this shit for me”

17 Likes

Do you have a patreon I can subscribe to? Or perhaps an onlyfans?

5 Likes

2 Likes

OA After Dark.

:laca2:

2 Likes

@Cristo I’m actually really mad that Cristo isn’t your name, thought it was

It is his name. Let’s not believe his bullshit.

Next time you have a quarrel on here you just know you are now gonna get ‘DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT JACOB’

3 Likes