Meghan Markle & Prince Harry

Never rated Prince Harry more. Top lad.

7 Likes

Nicholas Witchall will be in super snivel mode too make sure the BBC smarm the fuck out of the Queen and put him in his place.
Witchall is a fucking arse licking sycophant when he’s on one.

1 Like

Did you not come across his comment about his Pakistani collegue in the army? 1 comment doesn’t define you but he made a cunt out of himself with that one.

I wonder if Americans (at least black/liberal/popculture consuming Americans) are now waking up to how insane our printed press is, through this royal stuff.

Our papers are at least as effective and as bad as anything fox news can put out these days.

4 Likes

Wait till you see Wychall and Penny Junior come to the defence of the realm tomorrow. Going too be sickly.

Meghan Markle being surprised that the royal house is racist. That women really thought here life was going to be different. You feel sorry for her, but at the same time…really don’t.

I hate how, even as a Dutchmen, articles surrounding this interview have been big news and haven’t been able to avoid it. For fucks sake.

1 Like

It brings a different narrative though on racism to another part of society for me though with people who don’t really understand last year’s BLM protests.
Sort of forces the issue into their lives and makes them address something that’s so important.
I think it’s a good thing tbh going forward.

2 Likes

I’ve generally been sympathetic to Meghan but when making a serious allegation on racism you have to name names.

In my personal experience the most racist elements in society are found in the most elite and the poorest parts. I’m not surprised at all tbh.

@sevchenko apparantly people have made these comments about skin color directly to Harry. Why should he lie? I get it if he doesn’t want to throw his family under the bus like that. Even though this interview does exactly that :joy:.

1 Like

Harry and Meghan have to tread a fine line. Say enough to call out the cunts in their family but not too much that they get assassinated in jail

2 Likes

The media have been doing a good job of building the narrative against Meghan for a while anyway. So she’s a villain in a lot of peoples eyes when she hasn’t really done anything to warrant that tag. Piers Morgan has an obsession with her that doesn’t seem to want to go away too.

4 Likes

Funny enough Rupert Murdock owns much of the tabloid press in the US as well as UK.

Edit: As the Queen of England I am perplexed as to why my subjects put up with me and my family of medieval vampires.

I don’t like any of them, the royals, the people associated with them and even the “wives” like Kate and Meghan. Their all full of crap, wealthier than most people in the world with all kinds of privileges, yet their always moaning and acting like they have it harder than everyone else. I would personally rather see the whole institution and the lot of them go away for good.

9 Likes

Three Lions as the new national anthem if this happens?

1 Like

:joy:

5 Likes

Meghan - ‘I wanted to kill myself’ - Bitch please

5 Likes

Im super sympathetic with People who say that and give them the benefit of the doubt regardless of background.

But she just threw that shit out there for a headline.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: They fly everywhere on private jets whilst lecturing the rest of us about the environment, have 24/7 security, go away to exclusive places whenever they want for a holiday, have immense amounts of fame and money, kids all go to the best schools in the world, rub shoulders with the worlds richest and most powerful people and live in the best places, have pure class A drugs when ever they want to party. All of which was paid for by tax payers. Then they still complain because they have to perform a few royal duties for some boomers and follow some protocols.

Bro fuck the lot of them.

9 Likes

I’m sure the Royals will save her a job there.

5 Likes

Agreed mate, I’ve always wanted the Royals abolished. I’ve had interracial relationships myself and I’m sure she will have got a little casual racism, nothing too toxic just stereotypes and ignorant comments. But both herself and the whole royal family are living a lavish lifestyles most people could only dream of. They’re incredibly privileged. Yet you’re having feminists and anti-racism campaigners shedding tears for her. It makes me want to vomit with all the real issues of poverty and such going on in the world.

3 Likes