Medication

This isn’t the first time I’ve been told this about her in all fairness mate! A lot of things do ring true about her behaviour. I must profess I was absolutely no saint in any of this but she has deep rooted psychological issues too that manifest themselves in being very difficult to deal with and emotionally fragile and often impossible to reason with whatsoever.

This sounds exactly like something my very good friend went through last year.

It was toxic for a reason buddy, she wasn’t the right one for you.

You probs dont want to hear that at all right now, but time will heal these issues. Stay strong and dont beat yourself up too much.

You deserve a loving functional relationship. Don’t forget that.

It isn’t worth ruining the rest of your life and other goals over any toxicity in a relationship, no matter how much you love eachother

1 Like

I can recommend Phenergan. It slows down your racing thoughts and anxiety levels. It also stops you from worrying about negative thoughts and makes you focus on the actual task ahead instead of the past. It will make you very drowsy though as its primary a medicine for people with travel sickness. Hope you get better.

you see this is exactly what they do and this is why it hurts so bad. They say and do things to make you feel incredible then when you hit those heights fucking hell do they kick the shit outta you so you hit a really low low, then they know exactly what to do and say to bring you high again only to knock you down lower than before.

I wouldnt be surprised if this is not the end of things unfortunately, she will now do things to really stick the boot in like come around or accidently on purpose text your phone mentioning some other guy etc…and then when shit happens she will smooch up to you wanting you back. this is how they work no word of a lie they are dangerous people not just emotionally but can be actually dangerous it is on the psycopathy scale, nasty individuals.

1 Like

Well luckily she’s in Canada for a couple years… and I have visited her recently hence that photo of me on the rink…and she was coming back soon to see me and her friends for a bit. But it’s definitrly done and dusted mate. I’ve just told her to please not do anything else to hurt me like get with someone else before my birthday (end of March) oh and this is where you’ll say I should’ve ran:

she went to America for 3 months, I visited her out there too. We argued massively and she ended t then also. Two days later she got with another guy out there. And mug me took her back (admittedly after getting with a few girls myself after she did this). It’s a complete mess of a situation and in most rational thoughts would be described as massive massive mistakes to ever go near her again after any of that. Can’t help how you feel I guess.

This is the thing I have no energy whatsoever so probably not a good suggestion but I appreciate this all the same. I’m just gonna take up hockey (ice/roller) again and get super fit and take my anger out on pucks.

2 Likes

@Gio I have been through a few different medications as well as talk therapy. If you’re not feeling right the first step is to reach out to a professional. Maybe meds will work for you, maybe you’ll benefit from therapy or a combination of the two.

The most important thing is that you make contact with them and you get to a safe place. I’m happy to PM with you if you don’t want to get into specific meds on the thread.

2 Likes

A psychologist is never a bad thing either. A really good one can restore your energy levels and turn you mindset into a postivie one during dark times. Some psychologists knows just what buttons to push in order to trigger the wanted effect. And year hitting the gym and killing some weights are essential after any breakup/loss.

3 Likes

oh ohhhhhh, now you know what she likely is, these sorta things are a big no no…ya see now she knows this if she feels she wants to stick the knife in you just know she will do this. Even if you are dying inside dont let her know she is effecting you…usually when this happens they are like ‘that got no reaction from him omg i was expecting drama and to see his tears’ they thrive off hurting it gives them power over you once you show them nothing they almost start to freak out and then you will likely see a turn around and you will likely see that she acts interested in you again in some capacity it is called ‘hoovering’ they suck you back and and then they try to catch you offguard to hurt you again for retribution for not being reactionary to them…they love seeing pain they are sick individuals. Yeah definitely look into narcisisstic abuse some great youtube channels on it, it actually helps you heal. Fake it until you make it soon enough you feel yourself almost laughing at how pathetic these people are and weak that their lives revolve around hurt and drama when they could have had a top class guy…you can make someone happy these fuckers will never be happy and you cant help them because they are not capable of happiness or any real emotions really they just mimic to get what they want and move on the bunch of fuckers.

I honestly feel you’re painting her as far worse than she is man. Sometimes she’s been absolutely evil, believe me. She’s even attacked me physically during a shouting match. But as much as she’s hurt me, some things you’re suggesfinf she’ll do, she just isn’t that type and never would, I know it. She will hurt me, sure, but not quite as completely calculated as you’re saying.

i hope not, but i thought that as well i always said to myself ‘xyz is like this but will never cross this boundary’ and each time after a while they did…i really hope it doesnt happen for you because sometimes they can surprise you in the worst way.

1 Like

Not sure about your previous post but this is the best advice.

But good shit @Gio you talk all the time about how you love hockey, maybe get back into that again.

But this relationship definitely seems like the kind of thing best kept over.for both of you

2 Likes

Honestly I’m safe in the knowledge she won’t go that far, it’s okay.

Yea Phenergan is best against panic attacks and anxiety, as you probably know as you are the doc.

1 Like

It’s a shame, in an ideal world we’d be together and that would be it. Honestly at times I pictured having a family with her and never being with anyone else ever again. I’d youd offer me that now I’d take it as silly as it is.

Just have to focus on myself for months but I know the moment I see she’s involved with someone new I’ll come crashing right back down. I want nothing to do with any girls ever. I work in a classy bar and see stunning ones every day but as nice as they are to look at I want absolutely nothing from them. I’d rather have the girl I was with with no makeup in baggy clothes and not had a shower for a couple days. Pathetic eh?

2 Likes

Try your best to cut off all contact I guess. Post on here anytime you feel down M8, that or any close friends you can trust with this shit. Time is a great healer.

Tbh @LordBendtner I have no idea what phenergen is :joy:. I guess that’s the brand name.

Edit: just googled, looks like it’s an anti-allergic that’s used for quite a few things, like anxiety as you have said

1 Like

Its just a very strong antihistamine that will knock you out big time :poldi:

1 Like

I could maybe do with that but I still want to be able to actually live a life too haha!

1 Like

I’ve only ever taken a piriteze lol, and that shit had me out for 15 hours! :arteta:

1 Like

Not at all. Unfortunately for my wife, you don’t get to choose who you fall for. You can’t control your feelings, only how you react to them. You deserve someone who loves you and treats you right. Even in the best circumstances relationships are hard work. But if both people aren’t completely committed to putting in the work, it will never work out.

The thing is, it’s ok to be depressed about it. Heartbreak is part of life. It may not feel like it right now, but this is a good thing. You just have to allow yourself to feel it and go through the process. If you numb yourself with drugs then you’re not actually dealing with anything. Just pushing it down and not dealing with it will be very, very bad in the long run. I know it’s hard, but you have to do it.

7 Likes