MDC or Matchday Threads?

I mean, I’m not ruling it out because of your seemingly photographic memory but I think you’re mistaken on this one :joy:

I swear this was a thing you said back in the days of the Hot Stuff section, maybe it was a tongue in cheek remark or something :joy:

Anyways…

Looks like the current voting stands 2/3s in favour of sticking with match threads.

Prefer the threads as you can look back at all the nonsense being said in the first half of the game :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Lol. We had a couple of genuinely bad first halfs.

Absolutely, but that doesn’t mean some people still don’t talk nonsense and go way overboard :slightly_smiling_face:

MDC people lost again.

3 Likes

Until we have a third poll in a few months :joy:

1 Like
12 Likes

:arteta: :arteta: :arteta: :poldi: :poldi: :poldi:

1 Like

i get the feeling that she doesn’t like trump (coat has been picked up and i am leaving)

1 Like
8 Likes

The last few posts have geniunely made me laugh out loud :joy:

Well, that’s that settled then chaps. Feedback received loud and clear! Carry on as you are with match threads :slight_smile:

We need to bring back MDC.

1 Like

Leper has never had ‘a massive thing’ !

3 Likes

nooooooooo something about it brings out the crazy, look at @Luca_from_Italy so mild mannered in here and then MDC happens and he goes crazy its like jekyll and hyde :henry2:

Actually Luca loses his shit in plenty of matches still, so either location makes no real difference :wenger:

1 Like

Funny guys. I am just passionate.

It makes a difference to me. I share nudes there. I don’t here :unai:

1 Like

The cheapest of ploys