Mauro Icardi

Full name Mauro Emanuel Icardi Rivero
Date of birth 19 February 1993 (age 23)
Place of birth Rosario, Argentina
Height 1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)
Playing position Striker

Rumour has it Inter want to sell him.

Brilliant player, scored 47 in 88 games for a relatively poor Internazionale team. Unfortunately, he is a prat.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11670/10499166/arsenal-transfer-rumours-julian-draxler-and-mauro-icardi-linked

Never seen him play, so no idea.

No, he is shit, shitter than Giroud.

1 Like

I don’t like him. May be he’s got skills but he’s more of a selfish and a clumsy player for me. But he’s young and he’s a striker and we’re fucking desperate. So I wouldn’t write him off completely now.

1 Like

Yeah! I want her at The Emirates every week…

However, Icardi and Wanda Nara love to stay in Milan. They want only a better contract.

1 Like

Heating up. Di Marzio on to it.

1 Like

See above :wink:

Would be an unreal signing as he’s only 23!

I do think we are being used to get a new inter contract for him though

1 Like

If Icardi is the only option left, buy a CB or wide player instead.

1 Like

Was his wife previously a man or just unfortunate?

5 Likes

Icardi earns 50k p/w at the moment, an easy wage to be doubled by Arsenal to convince him to start a war against Inter to be sold.

Which player Di Marzio linked to us have we actually signed?

I don’t know, but Di Marzio is reliable about players who play in Italy.

Seems like another case of manufactured arsenal interest being used as leverage in contract negotiations

2 Likes

I am not really convinced by Icardi. My preferences are Lacazette and Bacca.

I’ve heard some say we leaked this to put pressure on Napoli and decide with Higuain.

Your scenario is probably more likely.

1 Like

Inter said he was staying only last week, tbf.

If Icardi will ask to leave, they will accept the departure… I’m not 100% sure, but this deal could be a Vardy bis, the player and his agent will earn more money talking about his transfer to Arsenal.

2 Likes