Matteo Guendouzi

I know everyone is not a fan of Matteo however I feel he had a rather good season given his age, switch and jump up to a superior league and having to shithouse his way through our terrible defensive performances.

I really think we have a big player here.

2 Likes

Snap hehe

1 Like

He played to his best but needs nurturing with better players around him. If we dont buy quality in he will develop to many bad habits which will become part of his game.
Emery needs to sort this out but we do have a potential top player here.

3 Likes

Oops haha. The video popped up on twitter this morning and I didn’t realise it was the same one you posted!

I even liked your post back then too :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Needs to stop fckn falling over all the time though, hopefully can strengthen himself - would be an amazing :wink: player if he could battle more a la Vieira !? Need a fckn destroyer in the team - not the way he currently plays like a ballet dancer :man_dancing:!!

I genuinely agree that he can become a Vieira with the right guidance

1 Like

-------------Torreira-----------
Guendouzi–Maitland-Niles

Arsenal BFC(ballin football club).

1 Like

If you were to compare AMN style of play to a player in world football, who comes to your mind? :thinking:

Djimi Traore

3 Likes

Really hope this guy gets Claude Maurice over here they worked well together at Lorient and he looks like a future superstar and i think they are good friends.

Really dunno. He’s great all-around. Not someone off the top of my head I could compare him with.
Tbf he keeps surprising me with what he has in his locker. His recent attacking game has been a real eye-opener for me.

1 Like

I swear we’re watching a different player :joy:

I’m not even hating on him, just haven’t seen anything special from him at all. Hopefully some games in his natural role will help open my eyes, I’d love it if you turn out to be right.

1 Like

Don’t think anyone on the forum is as high on AMN as he is haha.

Like you I haven’t seen this player he’s describing and I’m not even in the AMN out brigade. Shout out to @Castiel

1 Like

Check my posts some months ago. His nonchalant vibes at RB used to piss the hell out of me. Seems to me he found the right balance between calmness and urgency. He was one of our best players in the last 3 EL matches. He kept bothering, even embarrassing LBs at will. And the man is supposed to be a #6/#8.

1 Like

“All caps when you spell the man’s name”

4 Likes

Valeur estimée : 70 M€

Take him

Good in-depth round-up of Guendouzi’s season below.

I’ve noticed Guendouzi’s propensity to ball watch and his ineffectiveness when running back towards our goal. That’s part of the reason I don’t see him as a fixed #6 even though his passing is slick from that position.

1 Like

Very accurate/balanced article compared to the usual Guendouzi circle jerk

1 Like

Yeh fuck Guendouzi for not being the finished article while coming to the most competitive league in the world at the age of 19, waste of 8 million.

1 Like

Guendo is an #8. Can’t wait for his G/A numbers to start rising.

2 Likes