Matteo Guendouzi

Wrong thread?

Anybody else watched him? He always sticks out as a senior player playing among kids. I guess his hair helps too. It probably rattles opponents even more. I remember Fellaini fell for it. :sob:

Anyway, Claude-Maurice looked good too. I expected him to blow up this season. From the sounds of it he recently started picking up form. Definitely one to follow.

2 Likes

Completely contradicts the reports a couple of weeks ago. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Guendo involved in an incident where he raised his arm to a Union Berlin player, they both received yellows. Guendo then wins a pen for Hertha and they equalize. The hate for Guendo is unreal lmaooo love it :joy::joy::joy:

This is why he’s El Capitan :grin::+1:

3 Likes

He certainly doesn’t hide away like alot of our players do. Which is a massive positive for me.

2 Likes

Ppl who criticized him for the Brighton thing are smoked out af bruh. Do you want a team of pushovers who are easily defeated mentally, which is what we have now, or do u want a team of Guendo’s who are cunts, will fight u tooth and nail, and do what it takes to win? Arsenal supporters showed how fucking soft they are by ostracizing Guendo for showing a winners mentality.

6 Likes

Are you watching the match? I tuned in as well(it’s on BT for anyone interested). The lad is a joy to watch.
I fear he’s getting sent off in the second half though.

2 Likes

Nah he won’t he’s a much more intelligent player than ppl give him credit.

And of course I’m watching :grin::+1:

2 Likes

You cant be trusted to judge players any longer since the Ceballos scandal.
Stick to what you are good at, like calling Arteta a dirtpounder and stuff.

3 Likes

Yes the scandal where I pointed out how good he was playing defense for us while we parked the bus under Arteta micro pp tactics, and then the moment he was taken off we conceded 3 fucking goals? That scandal lmaooooo :grin::grin::+1::+1: bruh it’s very pathetic that I know more about football that the forehead dirt pounder lolololol if all these ppl think he’s such a football genius they need to meet me I’ll make their brains explode :joy::joy::joy::grin:

2 Likes

This tickled me hahah.

You are right about this one, I Will give you that.

He can’t be right about everyone. He has more hits than misses, gotta give him that. :eyes:

1 Like

Bah Hertha parking the bus now they want their one point. Hate when managers do this.

2 Likes

Btw, what’s the OA opinion on this, Red card on Guendo or nah? He’s gotten under the skin of Union Berlin fans tonight cuz he was still on the pitch after this and then made a meal of the challenge that won them the pen :joy::joy:

Classic Guendouzi shithousing cuntery, solid 8.7/10.

4 Likes

He shouldn’t be sent off, what the other guy is doing is fine.

Guendouzi acting like a dumb dumb again

1 Like

I think that’s the very definition of violent conduct from Guendo there. Not part of a challenge and just swings the arm/elbow wildly. Red for me.

1 Like

Yellow card, needless action but didn’t connect with the face or anything.

1 Like

Yellow at most

2 Likes