Matteo Guendouzi

Guendouzi remontada!!!

4 Likes

I don’t think it matters what he says, the club were pretty determined to move him on and I’m sure that will certainly be the case again in the summer when he’s only got 12 months left on his deal. His wishes and opinions are the last that thing that should matter.

Depends if he’s willing to sign an extension.

Only if the club want him to. Can’t see any reason they would.

1 Like

There is no room for club to understand if Guen would work professionally with Arteta or vice versa.
They will either have to extend his contract or take a hit on him financially to check if there is any scope.

Think we will simply sell and move on.

I would absolutely offer it to him.

Ceballos is gone, Xhaka shouldn’t be extended, AMN is gone, Elneny should go, we need talent in midfield and he’s at least worth a look imo. If he was willing to extend and he’s got his head screwed on right it can’t hurt.

He’s got talent and an ego. He acted like a twit at PSG, Lorient, here and Berlin but maybe someone explained to him that unless he wants to spend his career faffing around Europe going from club to club like a French Joey Barton it might be worth growing up, not being an asshole to club staff and just enjoy playing soccer!

1 Like

I agree that we probably end up selling him but you never know.

I am probably one of his biggest critics but I will give him credit for at least knowing that everybody is better off if he acts like a professional and says the right things during these interviews.

My entourage. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

If he’s not expecting a pay rise I’d like to retain him on a new deal.

He’s reportedly on 40k p/w, i can’t justify giving him more than that on a long term deal

3 Likes

Yeah, he either signs an extension or we sell him this summer. I’d put my money on the latter.

1 Like

Deeply concerned with the lack of contribution from @BigWeng_4LYFE.
Where is the Guendog propaganda?

I don’t disagree. But I still think the club will be more inclined to sell, there is obvious animosity there.

[quote=“Leper, post:2621, topic:2450”]

I just hate the way you pair are quoting one another at the moment.

1 Like

I like the pattern of those lines though.

[quote=“Trion, post:2623, topic:2450, full:true”]

Suk ma ass

1 Like

[quote=“LordBendtner, post:2624, topic:2450, full:true”]

@shamrockgooner

1 Like

Don’t think I won’t just close this fucking thread Leper style

1 Like

Guendawg deserves better than this. The shit thread not his situation.

3 Likes

You fucking cocks.

2 Likes

1 Like