Matteo Guendouzi

Nah only have one person muted on here now :wenger:

Really?! Don’t leave us guessing lol

I believe in answers just not today

That sounds like it’s from a movie

Nah it’s from a song haha

1 Like

Why is it that @Josh and @Joshua are on the forum at the same time?

Bang goes my theory you’re the same person.

1 Like

They have the same IP address. CKY must be code for Joshua’s wife.

2 Likes
1 Like

Just praying that we can find a buyer for this cunt. We need every single penny we can get this summer window.

1 Like

Looking at the financial situation we are in, I think Guendo and Torreira will be back playing for us regularly next season with Dani and Odeegard being recalled to Madrid.

Lmao

We were in the red 50m for only missing like 2 or 3 months of football, what do u think we are gonna go out and spend this summer?

Not lmao’ing at us spending. Lmao’ing at you thinking Guendouzi will even be at the club next season

Dani and Odegaard are loans no guarantee they are even coming back. That leaves us with Willock, Elneny, Xhaka, Partey, Torreira as our senior players. Maybe because of the off the field stuff Guendouzi could be gone, and we probably wouldn’t receive fair market price on him. However talent wise he’s our best midfielder after Partey. So yeh if we get rid of Guendo and don’t spend big on a midfielder then we are going to be shit again next season lmaooo I mean I wouldn’t be surprised because forehead does make some baffling fucking decisions.

2 Likes

I find myself agreeing with you on something. The worlds gone mad. After watching 20+ games of Xhaka and Elneny pivot I’m willing to give Guendouzi a second chance. A midfield of Guendouzi and Partey could be interesting indeed.

2 Likes

All the damage as far as tanking the asset that is Guendo has been done already, so I do also agree with you. If he’s got no future here u sell him this summer and at least get 10m for him?? I do think Partey/Guendo would be our best midfield, however we do put ourselves in a precarious situation because if Guendo plays well, he holds all the cards. Contract expiring summer 2022 so he’d hold us ransom for sure. All depends on what we can spend this summer I guess.

1 Like

When you put it like that it is so depressing lmao.

Forehead better start giving Azeez minutes next season, the alternatives are basically the same level lol.

And we have to beg Odegaard to stay oh my god.

1 Like

Kinda like how we begged Dani to stay this last year. What are the chances we can get him again on loan? I think at that point Madrid probably say no u better just buy him

Have to get our Tory mates to lend us some more government taxpayer money to get ø

#whateverittakes

Guendouzi not even in the Hertha squad today, has started one out of the last six matches for a Bundesliga team fighting a relegation battle.

But I’m sure he is an amazing talent who would improve our midfield.

4 Likes