Matteo Guendouzi

I am using UK as my VPN location and still can’t view this

Works for me, in Ireland. Try there.

Clearly showing that he’s the answer to all our problems there

2 Likes

Works for me in England. Could it be they blocked your VPN? Ebay does things like this.

3 Likes

Worth every penny? He’s on a loan ffs :joy:

what we all suspected. an immature childish cunt.

4 Likes

Horrible attitude. Won’t make it far. guendouzi thinks of better than he is . His defensive positioning , awareness and work rate is abysmall for 21 year old . It is not like he is a brilliant defensive mid or a world class creator. He does nothing except distribute the ball slowly

5 Likes

Very worrying if he’s rubbed up a 2nd manager the wrong way at the tender age of 21.

You get on the wrong side of 1 manager, fine (e.g. Pogba, Ozil, Wrighty). You do it more than once, you’re in Joey Barton territory.

5 Likes

His manager at Lorient also said Guendouzi was a “pain on a daily basis” and that he had an oversized ego that caused troubles within his team.

The only manager who hasn’t slammed him is Emery and I pray that he is dumb enough to take him off our hands this summer.

4 Likes

Reading this and also seeing he’s not a solid starter at Hertha adds to my fear he’s not for us. His mistake in the latest defeat just adds to my concern. The lads clearly a first class prick with a terrible attitude.

Arteta was right to put him on loan and think Edu should sell on as a priority.

2 Likes

He’s started every single match for them and played almost 90 minutes every single time, except for this last weekend where he was subbed on in the 70th minute.

Ah sorry if facts wrong. I read 11 out of 14 and that he was a sub this week. Must have been a wrong report I read.

11 of 14 what? The first couple matches when he joined the side he didn’t play. Since then he hasn’t missed a match, and this last match was the first time he didn’t start. They sacked their manager several weeks ago and have had a caretaker since. Guendouzi is the best player on their team I’ve been watching every week, if you don’t believe me read what their fans have to say. He makes their midfield tick they’d be the worst team in the league without him.

2 Likes

giphy (1)

German to English translation.

4 Likes

They rave about him on Twitter every week lmao, i mean I posted a ton of examples earlier in the season. Im sure the bad run of form they are on has something to do with some negative views of him recently. If u actually watch the matches you see his quality compared to the rest of that team.

Lmao ahh yeah they are mad cuz of his mistake, okay go ahead and cherry pick some rash opinions immediately after that moment, pretty weak bruh :joy::joy: and the best part about it is they still say how good he is but their team is just struggling.

No one who speaks German can possibly be evil.

2 Likes

Their description of him is a little too similar to what he did too often with us.

Thanks for saving me having to look up what they say about him.

4 Likes

Its too cute and so like OA for the knives to be out for Geundo after one bad match like their bull shit narrative was true all along lmaooo doods been killing it for like 15 matches straight and had one bad match, fuckin foreheads :joy::joy:

Someone asked about Guendouzi on their reddit page a few weeks ago and here’s what they said…

1 Like
  • Keep Guen
  • Buy Øde
  • Do Both

0 voters