Matteo Guendouzi

Because, and I know it’s a small sample size, they haven’t lost a game yet with him (played Chelsea, Spurs and City during that run). They might, at this moment in time, be (a lot) further than us but we don’t know since Corona halted the season and we can’t really confirm that. And we’re just two games underway in the restart.

Stay. Go. I don’t give a fuck. He’s a decent player, no more than that.

Take the money

Take the money for any and all players

I’d literally start again from scratch and that includes the coach

Imagine selling one of the biggest talents in the world for 40m to one of your biggest rivals.
Bending for fucking Utd. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

We’ve got one of the most promising groups of young players in the world right now, starting from scratch would be scandalous.

We do?

Give it a rest little boy, we’ve hears it all before

Tou’ll get a lot more than £40 million for MG. Not that he’s worth it but that’s the market. Frankly, he’s pretty limited.

Heard all this “promising youngsters” BS for donkeys years, never amounts to jack.

Martinelli and Saka might possibly become really good. The rest are only in line with what other clubs have. Chelsea for instance sitting in UCL places with Pulisic, Abrahams, Mount etc

Any case, replacing the squad has nothing to do with the individuals. more to do with a rotten mentality that has gripped the teram for YEARS.

Fresh start is exactly what is needed. otherwise this mockery will cntinue ad infinitum.

Arteta-ball needs powerful, mobile athletes that can run and press all game. Not got a single one of them in our squad. Eddie possibly.

But you carry on believing that we are just a year or two from these kids turning us into a top side if you want. Heart break awaits you

1 Like

If we get a good fee for him, we should sell him this summer…reinvest in Partey and we can have a party in midfield next season…

1 Like

Nah, we’re good. :muscle:

1 Like

We could probably get 50m for him tbh. A 21 year old French international with bags of potential. We really don’t deserve these kinds of players atm, the fan base deserves traffic cones like Xhaka. Simple player for a simple minded fan base.

1 Like

DDG has been shit for a couple seasons now. His poor distribution is becoming even more exposed now due to his ailing shot stopping abilities. Leno is a better shot stopper with far better distribution. I’m not even Leno’s biggest fan (I think he’s made too many errors) but I can’t see any scenario where DDG starts over him.

Shaw has been maligned by United fans for a long time now. Weight problems, injury issues, timid approach to the game, poor defensive positioning. He’s a seriously polarising figure at United and whilst Tierney has had his issues with injuries this year - I can already see he’s better than Shaw.

Maguire is bang average. So easily turned, slow and plodding, dwindles around on the ball a lot and gets caught in possession. I’d rather have Luiz who’s proven his quality at the highest level for around a decade now. Benfica, Chelsea and PSG and he’s been a starter in title winning sides for all them and European trophy winning sides for Chelsea. It’s easy to hate on Luiz for what has been a rocky at times spell at Arsenal but that guy has accomplished more individual and team honours than Maguire could ever dream of. And he’s been a key player in most of the trophies he’s won.

3 Likes

United have a pretty good defensive record this season. More clean sheets then any other team this season and that’s with a goal keeper who can’t make saves anymore.

Maguire is a very good CB. You statement is pure hyperbole to suggest you’d take luiz over him.

1 Like

No he’s not. He’s a plodder who gets twisted inside out. United grossly over spent on him and if you think he’s a very good CB that says more about your eye for what makes a good defender than anything.

You claim you’d take Luiz over maguire then question my eye about what makes a good defender.

Okay.

2 Likes

Why don’t you construct a decent response and have a good debate about it instead of always just being a bit of a prick?

I don’t think it’s too much to ask that if you don’t agree with what I say, rather than call it hyperbole (which it isn’t, because there’s a huge gap in what they’ve accomplished in the game and the quality of team they’ve played for) you come and provide some reasonable kind of counter points for discussion.

I think they’re both shit, but if I had to choose I’d take Luiz.

Lmao who the fuck is choosing Luiz after what we have seen this season?

4 penalties conceded in the league this season a few red cards and lapses in concentration almost every time a ball is played towards him.

But the thing is, how far past prime is this version of Luiz? Ultimately while the teams defense is greater than one CB, they’ve conceeded 10 goals less this season. Both are obviously ball playing defenders.

BBC suggested that half a dozen clubs are interested in MG

GREAT! Let’s have a bidding war and sell for the highest price

Literally just give him a short back and sides and no one would look at him twice.

What precisely does he do for a team? Not much as far as I can see.

When you think wenger refused to buy Kante when he was available makes me wanna PUKE!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like