Matteo Guendouzi

Agree, thought he had a much better game today. Especially in the final 20 mins when the whole team perked up

1 Like

Xhaka’s parents should give guendog the house keys

7 Likes

Say what you want about him, but he is one of our few players with a big personality.

1 Like

Guendouzi taking one for the team there

4 Likes

What a signing. Comfortably our best today.

2 Likes

I loved when he cleared the ball out for a corner from their free kick and Leno was pissed cause no one was behind him, so Guendouzi turned around and said “speak” and then told him to shut up about five times.

Top personality, the kids got balls

7 Likes

Lol hugging Mike Dean, this kid is a fucking legend already.

5 Likes

The kid has serious game and is the future, a big future lies ahead of him.

Thank God he’ll never be Wengered.

12 Likes

Been our best player. Absolute baller

4 Likes

I really don’t get the criticism he gets, I just don’t see it when I’m watching him.

He is great.

5 Likes

Last couple of games he has been excellent - but he was patchy as F*ck before that… at least imho.

Who needs Frankie de Jong when you’ve got Guendouzi?!

@Bl1nk we need a Guen smiley ASAP man.

4 Likes

If anyone can find a good one :slight_smile:

We need both, but our only chance with those types of players is to nick them before they get recognized.

1 Like

One of the highlights of this season has undoubtedly been our discovery of this kid.

His talent and personality are huge.

3 Likes

I love this kids drive, him and Torriera are definitely the future!

Hopefully when the time comes and he goes to a bigger team to win shit we actually get a massive hunk of money for Stan and his new $5b Rams stadium.

1 Like

The people who says he should be benched and is average need to stop watching football. This guy played without no fear against City!

3 Likes

Definitely right now feels like he’s best suited to a midfield 3 whilst our flanks lack any creativity and we rely on Ramsey/Ozil to pull strings. He hasn’t quite got the quality or flair to help us offensively and certainly doesn’t look like he’ll end up being our shield in front of defence. Definitely feels like more of a stabiliser that’ll keep the ball ticking and will be reliable at retaining possession. Perfect for games like the NLD when he came on once we were already ahead and needed to frustrate the opponent to kill off a game.

Won’t knock him at all though, the kid has nuts and is a baller. Happy we have him. My MOTM for today for sure

2 Likes

Press resistant, mobile, can make an array of different passes, recycles progressively, is always positioned to receive the pass in to him and has a great engine.

Ramsey could never.

7 Likes