Matteo Guendouzi

That’s Emery for you mate, show passion and enthusiasm and you’ll get minutes, don’t worry so much about the quality.

In saying all that I don’t mind the kid, but he should be only playing this many minutes currently at a midtable or lower type team.

best thing about the club for me this year :arteta:

10 Likes

Hahahahaha love this kid. I think he’ll come good for us. Love how he always gets the opposition triggered. United were super pissed with him as well. He’s already a more intelligent player than we’ve had in a long time.

3 Likes

LOL! What? :rofl:

stellar :star2:

2 Likes

You voted him MOM -_-

But yeah he played with immense calmness

A nothing performance really, just recycled possession really. Looked lost in the defensive third

Haha I’m not his biggest fan but you really really don’t like him.

I think he was decent, his energy was needed in midfield today.

1 Like

Elneny should be starting ahead. That simple really

Yeah did well today, if this was FM he’d be a wonderkid for sure.

2 Likes

Another good game from Matteo.

3 Likes

I’m still not sure what his strongest attributes are yet, or what ‘box’ to put him in. I just know I like him.

3 Likes

haha yeah well everyone’s going to vote Koscielny anyway. But he was great, 19 and up against a far superior midfield and he was perfectly fine with it, still ran around and flailed with his arms 90+ minutes into the game. He is an absolute gem, just a tad rough yet.

2 Likes

misplaced quite a few routine passes and put us under pressure. Other than that, decent game. The whole team played well.

For a 19 yo kid is doing well - just wish he wouldn’t go down as much as Mia Khalifas knickers :rofl:

2 Likes

Sevchenko’s got a point about the defensive third. Guendouzi just hustles and ball chases like a fool. Elneny actually maintains a smart position when tracking back.

Still a promising talent though, but Elneny should feel hard done by.

2 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

In the nicest way, you talk so much shit at times

1 Like

a good arsehole :gabriel:

:fire:

He did well tonight. Was at the heart of most attacking moves and played some key passes.

4 Likes