Match Of The Day

2 Likes

fucking hell MOTD are actually being nice about us. Shearer said we got hard done by and were the better team. Fuck my life

2 Likes

Wrighty must be blackmailing him somehow

2 Likes

Phil Neville is actually crying this is brilliant.

The smell of his boiled piss is so pungent.

:arteta: :poldi:

4 Likes

I hate Phil Neville. His voice goes through me. Want to batter fuck out my tv when he is on :rofl::rofl:

Thank fuck I’m not watching it haha

Yeah that prick was definitely incensed. Great viewing.

New intro sucks. As do the production values.

There is such a bias towards Spurs at the BBC. Their defence is literally going to disappear next season, might still lose Eriksen for free yet get cumshots from pundits regardless. We get condemned for not sorting out our players’ contracts. Let’s see the reactions if £100m+ worth of transfer fees go down the shitter

2 Likes

The discussion they just had on VAR is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen on TV

Jacqui Oatley has a terrible voice for commentating. Literally turn the sound down to nothing on her games.

4 Likes

Noticed she’s just started working on Sky Sports News recently, which was a bit of a surprise.

Was she commentating the Leicester v Bournemouth game?

Whoever that was was bloody awful!

2 Likes

You’ll be especially happy to know @DavidHillier, that she’s from Wolves, of all places :wenger2:

2 Likes

I’m watching it because I’m a knobhead.

2 Likes

What did they say?

Keown said our defending has got worse season by season for the last ten seasons.

1 Like

Jenas came out with a great line when he was talking about the amount of mistakes that our players made when playing the ball out front the back, he said our players think they are better than they are.

Then Keown described our defence, in the last few seasons, as embarrassing.

1 Like

Can’t understand why anyone would want to watch this trash any more. Not just because Arsenal are shit, but because the analysis isn’t insightful, the highlights of dull games end up being too long and it seems to focus on winning teams rather than how losing teams can improve.

Oh, and add Gary Lineker to the mix and you have the complete shit sandwich

2 Likes

Martin Keown said that since he left the defence has gotten worse and worse, especially in the last 10 years and said he may have to wait another 10 before it gets any better.

Jenas said our players think they’re better than they are.

Host revelead Jenas jumped out of his seat near the end when Deulofeu almost won them the game. Pillock. :smiley:

2 Likes

We are one step away from Jacqui Oatley commentary people.