Marquinhos

What’s this eh?

A few months ago Toney posted a video of himself trying to impress some InstaSlag in Dubai where he was saying “Fuck Brentford! They’re nothing!” Or something like that.

And she was obviously loving the fact that she could use the power of her sexuality to get a footballer to video himself saying “fuck my club” lol

1 Like

Spuds getting smashed on and off the field

2 Likes

I love how random he is. Man thought he was going on a loan to Spain or someplace in the summer and he somehow ended being here for the vibes in our title charge.

The way he celebrated with Arteta and his staff at FT. :rofl:

Reminds me of Matt Smith in our FA Cup win in 2020.

1 Like

Kid looks like a Poundshop Odegaard

3 Likes

Essex Ødegaard, more like.

1 Like
2 Likes

Happy with this.
No point in just having him as an extra warm body on the bench, this is vital for him.

2 Likes

Good for him, I hope he gets some game time.

1 Like

Nice. Not sure he’d be a starter for them though.

Surely they’ve negotiated about this? Must have been promised a lot of gametime.

1 Like

I wonder if this means the club have faith in Smith-Rowe’s fitness for the remainder of the season.

1 Like

Maybe, maybe not.

Norwich are in the race for promotion, doubt they’d want to make such promises.

I think at best they offered him a fair chance to compete for a spot, which he probably didn’t have at Arsenal.

I don’t think this move affects anything. Marquinhos barely appeared in the league or in any meaningful game so far.

1 Like

Don’t think he would play ahead of Nelson or tossard

I like this a lot. Good luck to him.

wish him all the best but I hope he doesn’t help them get promoted, Norwich suck and I never want to see them in the prem again

With Leandro in the mix now, it just adds another body to the heap of wing players that are likely to start ahead of him. Sensible to get him out on loan.

East Anglia is a lovely part of the country to visit for a few months too.

1 Like

Announced tomorrow.

1 Like

There used to be a road sign outside Norwich saying " Welcome to Norwich twinned with Norwich that’s the way we like it"

3 Likes