Manchester Utd vs Arsenal (PL) 3-1 ffs

I am nervous every time we go to Old Trafford.

To many scars I’m afraid

1 Like

Culturally, Old Trafford has caused Arsenal teams to lose the plot even when United have been awful.

However, the culture at Arsenal is changing :grinning:

Has it changed enough?

2 Likes

We did win there in the covid season then collapsed last season.

Cmon I would take a point now

I’m sorry I’ve no idea what you’re talking about.

1 Like

Greedy as I am, I want all 3 points. I think we have been naive in recent times going there and played to their strengths allowing them to counter us. Those days are over…we are winning this game

1 Like

Fuck that. They should be more scared of us than we are of them.

I’m not taking a point when we’re currently at 100%!

4 Likes

Never forget a 12 year old Marcus Rashford destroy us right after we “won” the title against Leicester.

This team feels different though. The patterns of play and the structure of the team is much more evident than a post 2011 Wenger team. Even if we have an off day now, We wont loose the plot completely.

2 Likes

Aubameyang penalty 1-0 win :wink:

I also pretend that season didn’t happen. It annoys Liverpool fans.

Thats the 1/4 covid season

20/21 was 90 percent behind closed doors

I’ll feel a lot better about this if Odegaard and Zinchenko can play.

Not loving the idea of a Xhaka-Sambi-ESR midfield with Tierney at LB.

United players to shit house and kick us all over the park, ref to allow it and card Xhaka for looking in his direction, Fergie in the crowed winking at the ref to award a penalty to Utd, ref complies.

Arsenal win 5-0

1 Like

I hope Leicester get a result against United tomorrow, to keep their spirits down. They may have won their last two, but they were thrash against Southampton on Saturday.

Also nice to have a bit of an advantage with the day extra rest.

5 Likes

Stopped reading. Hit like.

I’m gonna say 1-1 with both sides settling for a share of the spoils.

These game raising bastards - a point will be good all 3 would be better

Think our run ends here, United will pull something out their ass n if not, the ref will.

Would take a draw, invincibles round 2.

1 Like

Got to lose sometime. But We has become such streaky team - both wins and losses. Would love for us make sure we continue to build - this United match is HUGE for mentality & growth for this team. But can’t see us winning this though. Man United will let us have the ball and hit us on the break like they did Liverpool. Let’s how hope the Leicester game takes a toll out of them. Plus we can’t face anymore injuries though - will derail the whole season.

Too much negativity on here. I highly doubt the team are taking the same view. They’re going there to win. Anything less is unacceptable.

1 Like

You’ve only just noticed this?