Manchester United

Moting to United and C. Ron to Bayern?

Pointless though Because PSG will dump Bayern out of Europe.

What PSG and Bayern have you been watching this season?
Bayern are favourites in that tie.
PSG couldn’t even top their group.

3 Likes

I’ve been watching a SG where Neymar looks back to his absolute best, Messi is rolling back the years and Mbappe is Mbappe-ING. Bayern have failed to win 5 of their 15 games it the lame Bundesliga. I’d question which Bayern you’ve been watching?

The one that’s been flying the past month and half in all competitions.
Arguably the 3rd most in-form team after Arsenal and Napoli.

What has the form of PSG been like recently?

What has the form of PSG been like recently? Just out of interest. League or all comps?

Guessing they’ve been losing a few if Bayern are favourites.

Failed to beat Benfica on both occasions, ended up costing them the #1 spot in their group. The best team they’ve beaten so far is an out of form Juve.

Weak narrative. They’ve won more games then Bayern this season.

Don’t get me wrong, Bayern had the tougher Champions League group but they look or have looked shaky domestically.

It’s a good tie. I think PSG win, you think Bayern. Arguments can be made for either.

I also like to add Benfica are really flying at the moment a joy to watch too

1 Like

Goncalo Ramos already filling the void of Darwin.
Antonio Silva the next breakout star from Portugal too.

1 Like

Enzo Fernandes is another one who’s gonna be on everyone’s shopping list next summer, if we ever lose Xhaka or Partey he’d be the perfect replacement

2 Likes

Can someone tell me the difference between this Yanited side and the one under Oleh. Sit back, counter, rely on individual moments to scrape the wins.
We are 14 games in and Ten Twat might aswell be a Heisenberg with downs.

There is a lot more structure to their play.
The defence is a lot more polished in possession.

I am impressed and they are gonna finally get it together once they rid of Ronaldo drama & add more technical players.

Fek off

Or It’s yet another false dawn for United and they revert back to same old turd football in 7 months.

1 Like

I thought they were getting it together a few weeks ago but their last couple of performance have been very underwhelming.

That game yesterday could have gone either way really. If Fulham had Mitro too I doubt Mam Uts would have stood a chance.

Worries me that they might get some stability and move away from the big flashy signings, both manager wise and players.

I think ETH is a good manager but as GC said, the last few results and performances have been pretty shit, with or without Ronaldo.

I think that performance at the Bridge gave them a lot of stock but as we’ve seen, playing somewhat well against Chelsea isn’t anything noteworthy.
I would argue they should look at that draw as a missed opportunity.

Making Choupo-Moting a priority signing makes me think they haven’t learned shit. They’re apparently keen on making a statement signing in midfield next summer too and are prepared to spend big on one.
Apparently Casemiro was a short term solution, which makes their investment on him pretty silly in hindsight.

They can try and act like EtH is doing some wonders but the fact of the matter is, they spent a shit ton in the summer, Martinez and Antony are good but still paid way too much.
They’ve set a new precedent now with their overspending and I reckon any club they approach will try to rinse them like Ajax did last summer.

I bet PSV are licking their lips at the thought of Utd coming in for Gakpo. Can see them spending something similar to what they paid for Antony which is outrageous.

We’re probably looking at another 200-300m spent next summer. I have full confidence in them not spending it well and totally backfiring.

Antony, Varane and Dalot out are big misses for them.

They still lack some key signings.

Ronaldo, just like Ozil and Aubameyang here is a toxic element for United.

The sooner they rid themselves of him, the better for them.

ETH will make them tick. If he could do it at Ajax with nobodies for a few seasons in a row. He can do it at United and better even with their unlimited funds.

1 Like

Because he missed one game due to a yellow card suspension? :rofl:

Also, how do you excuse Erik for bringing Ronaldo back into the fold in record time after suspending him and then making him captain?
Pretty embarrassing stuff for someone who wants to stamp his authority.

1 Like