Manchester United

Draw written all over it. No one wants to take risks.

If they’re as open as they were against us City will feast on their bones.

No Pogba spells trouble.

Think City will beat them comfortably to be honest. Going for a 3-1 City scoreline

I hope City beat them, and badly at that. I’m talking the 1-6 levels. Yes, with that goes our 13 game winning streak record from 2002 (city will make it 14 with a win on sunday) but I love to see Mourinho fail. C’nt

3 Likes

manu fans crying cheat…how ironic!

City did have a lot of antics throughout, but at least they tried to play football. It is so pathetic from Mou that in a home match where they pretty much needed 3 points to get back into things that they still sat deep and hoped for counters. Utd should not have scored at all frankly. That was diabolical defending from Kompany and Delph on Rashford’s goal. City did what we couldn’t manage though (and we were even more dominant) - they used their positional and possessional dominance to get the 3 points.

1 Like
3 Likes

He’d fit in really well at us with that sort of record, maybe he chose the wrong club.

1 Like

On trouble is our strikers score against the top 6

Twitter is gold this morning.

:kos2:

9 Likes

Mourinho handicap.

Wish we had beaten them, they would have had proper meltdown.
Losing to Chelsea, Arsenal & City would have proper showed them that they are not the title challenging team they thought they were.

1 Like

80 mil for him? :wenger:

That is awesome

Well done Bristol City.

Seems that some fans are losing their patience with Mourihno park the bus and counter tactic.

All the goals, golazoos.

1 Like

What comes around goes around. Our defeat against them has been avenged :kos2:

Mourinho as classless as ever.
He said they were lucky, then rambled on about them being a Championship club so they probably deserved it, so maybe it wasn’t so lucky.

He didn’t mention that Bristol City should have had a penalty and had a goal disallowed.
Maybe he just forgot.

2 Likes

Lukaku is getting criticized on redcafe.
Is he out of form lately?

Such a tall striker who can’t defend to save his life a fucking set piece. So comical.