Manchester United

Why doesn’t anyone protect me from sexual harassment, I’d like to know? I get continually thrust into the fantasies of these strange fan fiction type scenarios of trouble minded Arsenal supporters here on this site and nobody has ever run to my aid before…smh.

Ummmm yeaaaahhhh. walks slowly away

Oh please do shut up.

If any member on here ever feels harassed all they have to do is report the posts and let us know, it will be taken seriously.

However you’re just talking shit. Troll is exactly the right word for you, and you’re not even a good one, just desperately dull.

10 Likes

You are a very angry man aren’t you.

1 Like

What is angry with what Jake said lol.

1 Like

Anything to get my attention lol

You’re right though. Not even close to anger, mild annoyance would be more accurate. Someone is upset/displeased with how they’ve been treated and all he can do is talk shit and make light of it.

Told someone to shut up and insulted them four times… Seems a bit overly emotional.

1 Like

It’s not emotional. A female member of our forum was feeling harassed or insulted and made it clear that it puts her off posting here a bit, this is something we take seriously. It’s something any member of this forum should view as a serious matter, if you’re a decent and thoughtful person.

But he pops up repeatedly making some shit joke about perceived double standards, making light of what was a serious issue for Phoebica. Someone needed to tell him to shut up.

His general manner is often trollish, many other users have commented on it before. It isn’t amusing, it just gets up people’s noses, or bores them. So I have no problem pointing that out.

It’s got nothing to do with being overly emotional, my emotions are perfectly in balance thanks, I just saw someone making light of what was a serious issue for one of our other members and I’m not having it.

You’ve got your bite now, hope you’re happy. Your comments have been duly noted and filed in the folder name “zero fucks given”

Let’s just move on now anyway. The offending post has been deleted, hopefully Phoebica is happy with the response and doesn’t feel put off. Let’s get back to talking about how everyone associated with Manchester United is a shitcunt

5 Likes

Ah the zero fucks folder, I love that. :smile:

Usually I forward people to the ‘give a shit’ department, might try your one going forward. :smile:

Okay, back to ManUre. This shite now about Lukaku being the ‘protected one’ getting no respect and all that. Awww, just fucking AWWW. File it under Mou’s Weekly Whine, please.

Mourinho is the biggest hypocrite in football and yet no reporter pulls him up on it.
He is just like Ferguson, he says stuff that isn’t true, or that is hypocritical, and because no criticises him for it he keeps doing it.

1 Like

Would never take Mourinho, I watch football for pleasure of good football and 10 men behind the ball is not for me, Pep on the otherhand would be amazing, if he doesn’t create some dynasty at City he could consider us

4 Likes

I tell you who i think is playing some really awesome one touch stuff is Villareal, they are playing some really nice slick stuff…not sure if their manager would be a fit for arsenal though.

I’d love Marcelino here. Fantastic manager! @will24

Superb manager, but I’d rather he work with Guedes and Soler :wink:

1 Like

Of course, no one is so crazy to manage Walcott and Xhaka :hipster:

Man United fans :rofl:

https://twitter.com/unitedstandmufc/status/927324746022256641

1 Like

Limited backing lmao

2 Likes

Are they serious…good god!

If Mourinho had a blank chequebook he’d be running away with the league as well. He’s overachieving with a poor squad and limited backing

The irony of Man U supporters moaning about another team spending big.

They seem to forget Mourinho has Ibrahimovic, who is possibly the highest paid player in Europe, Pogba, who was a record transfer when he bought him and De Gea who is one of the best GK’s in Europe.

He also bought Lukaku who was around 80m and Martial, who could go to over 50m.
Players like Matic, Mkhitayran, Bially, Young, Shaw, Mata etc all cost 30m or more when fees were a lot lower and that sort of money you would get a world class player.

If you actually look at the first team Man City have it’s not full of world class players, but a team full of good players that do a good job in a very good system, which is also good to watch.

Players like Sterling, Delph, Fernandinho are all good but not world class and there isn’t a world class defender or GK in their first team.
The midfield is where they have the best players like De Bruyne, Silva and Sane who would be considered close to being world class and of course Aguero who is, but even when he hasn’t played in recent games they are still scoring loads of goals.

It just shows that Man U supporters are still as stupid as they’ve always been and are just jealous because their rivals have a better manager, playing better football, with a better team.

3 Likes