Manchester United

This is going to be so entertaining

Mates in my whatsapp group saying the same thing.

Instinctively for me, Poch to United feels a bit like Nuno to Spuds, just on a different scale.

1 Like

Conte must be absolutely kicking himself :joy:

2 Likes

Funniest thing was seeing “it wasn’t Saville it was Gary Neville” interview full of Copium. He was saying that there were no top managers to appoint otherwise Ole would of been let go a few weeks ago. Then goes on to say that Utd didn’t want Conte and the board would never hire some one like Conte! :joy::rofl:

Edit: here’s the link for anyone interested in G Nevs take.

1.3m views, Sky is milking this for everything it’s worth. Neville’s been bullshitting these past few weeks and everyone knows it.

2 Likes

Neville is a cunt.

1 Like

You know what is gonna happen dontcha. What Manu always do to the spuds he is on an 18 month contract so he will run it down and sort himself out with manu meanwhile manu get an interim coach.

If Conte had a contract only until the end of this season I might believe that, but United are not going to go into a whole new season planning to have an interim coach until Conte becomes available.

1 Like

I thought the interview was quite rational

Has Neville ever said a manager deserves the arse ?

2 Likes

Players like these annoy the hell out of me. I can’t stand the drivel, they win the last match and it is ‘we did this for Ole’ You two-faced pricks trying to pretend you are decent and humble…you did it for Ole huh, so why wasnt it possible for you to play properly when he was with you but as soon as he is sacked ‘this performance is for him’ sod off you bunch of scumbags. Don’t get me wrong cant stand manu or their players but i hate this sort of stuff.

2 Likes

United could easily take Conte off spuds at the end of the season if they wanted him.
Levy could play hard ball but it would be detrimental for him if he did. Wouldn’t rule it out tbh.

Rangnick available at the right price… Arsenal better keep that in mind

1 Like

Couple more years of Edu you say? While Luis Campos and Rangnick find new clubs.

2 Likes

Why spend money to get guys at the elite level of executives when we can keep Edu? :xhaka:

1 Like

Fans jerk off over Ralf Rangnick yet he went to Lokomotiv this summer…
He almost joined the now relegated Schalke in January too.
Perhaps he ain’t that good?

1 Like

Even then, his managerial stats aren’t even that great at bang average clubs

Tough to argue with the machine he built at Red Bull though. Don’t rate him as a manager but I also wouldn’t hire him as a manager.

He was rumored to be taking over at Milan for a while and it didn’t happen.

I’m sure Spartak is paying him handsomely for his services.

It always seems bizarre to me that people want to criticise director level types for their choice of clubs.

Being a player yeah you might want the easiest pass to the most high profile club you can to get that CL medal, but why is that appealing to a director over a good project? You can get on with your work anywhere if the conditions are good. I imagine the money isn’t as big a difference either compared to players.

I don’t think it’s necessarily true that you weren’t good enough for every bigger club.

3 Likes