Manchester United

Fucking hell I remember those days.

Football has this funny way of turning people into loathsome hypocritical cunts.

4 Likes

Most united fans I know are utterly pissed off with the entire post Fergie era and especially this current winless streak.

3 Likes

If only all clubs got the Arsenal treatment, whereby they are reminded at every opportunity how long it’s been since they won anything.

6 Likes

So did Arsenal fans.
I like to bring it up because United fans were quick to dismiss the advantage they had during those days and would often dismiss Arsenal’s limitation as poor planning.
But here they are almost a decade without a league title experiencing the same disadvantage (despite spending as much as the next club.)

2 Likes

11 Likes

Fraudtastic

If that was an Arsenal player the media would be laying into them

2 Likes

Bergkamp
Henry

We don’t even have to imagine this one.

3 Likes

This confirms - Nelson would kill it in the Bundesliga.

1 Like

I would love it if yet another big purchase of theirs turns out to be a fruad

And look what happened after that. I won’t be getting too carried away with him being a flop quite yet.

Although, psychologically, I wonder if the fact he came in as United’s ‘big signing’ of the summer and then suddenly Ronaldo appeared has had any effect on him.

4 Likes

Rather he should be grateful the limelight is taken away from him and he can perform without that focus and pressure.

1 Like

You would think so. Depends on the mindset of the player. Some want to be the star and would be disappointed to not be.

1 Like

Yup, it would be LOLOLOLOLOL it is just like arsenal to spend £100m on a player that can impact a game.

1 Like

He’s an English United player, even if he’s still stinking up the joint in 7 months time the media won’t say boo about him or his price.

3 Likes

:rofl:

17 Likes

Oh it’s so satisfying :grin:

3 Likes

The lack of self awareness of a Man U manager moaning about other teams stopping them getting penalties and influencing refs, is unbelievable.

5 Likes

First time in a long time I’m glad Klopp is a petulant cunt.

2 Likes

Did this muppet say this with a straight face?

1 Like