3 Likes
3 Likes

What the fuck is that monstrosity

That does not look like Fergie

Thought it was Roy Hodgson on first glance :laughing:

1 Like

Maybe it’s his dad.

1 Like

I think they’re trying to compliment Fergie by making him look younger, which just ruins the whole thing

Not sure if this is good news or bad news from a United fan point of view :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

That sounds an amazing amount of money for a training kit deal.
What makes them so special?
Do they have diamond encrusted shorts?

1 Like

I think that is what you call traction.

2 Likes

Hope we as a fanbase are watching closely.

If they make it clear it goes on until the club is sold it’s a win long term. Less finances short term obviously.

Urgh

Ole is actually quite an underrated manager imo.

Playing good entertaining football, almost certainly will win a European trophy and has United consistently in the CL spots.

That’s despite not getting many of his number one targets in attack.

Just because he was a bit of a meme at the start and the Maguire thing, and because twitter hipster faux intellectual morons don’t like him, he gets a bad rep.

6 Likes

He’s a very good man manager. There’s no question about that. There’s a lot of egos in a dressing room like United and he’s handled them well.

4 Likes

He just does the job that needs to be done, which is a lot more than I could say for our manager…

4 Likes

He doesn’t think vdb is ready like Arteta didn’t think Saliba was ready.

But compare how the 2 situations were managed. Also impressed by how he has developed Shaw.

I also prefer to look at results instead of propaganda and aesthetic PR nonsense

Commanded respect with a bad CV too.

Remember United under Moyes players were slagging him off on the bench

2 Likes

With regards to shaw, btw I think Tierney is regressing under Arteta slightly.

This guy is toxic man

1 Like

Not to take away from Ole. But I wonder if the player egos is overstated tbh. Mourinho has form for causing beef where it’s not needed.