Manchester United

There’s not much point of going to the 20th place team on loan to definitely finish in 20th place while they’re planning for life in the Championship. At least if he can get himself to something like 16th place he might be playing PL football next year.

This guy is a giant cunt and would love nothing better than to see the cretinous fucktard mugged off to the lower echelons of the championship.

2 Likes

Should go to Burnley. Dyche would sort him out.
He actually was decent for a while and ended up a prick.
Plenty of them around though.

don’t think he’s a bad person, just cringey and child like

2 Likes

Talk about bang for the buck.

5 Likes

Hes not even making this list without his 15 penalties btw :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

And yet I’d say he’s the fifth best player in that list.

Top notch production but he isn’t up there for me atm.

1 Like

I mean if you were to discount every other instance a player on that list has scored a penalty too, Bruno makes it. Son is the only one who is not on pens.

3 Likes

Ive seen Scholes, Giggs, Cantona classed as overrated on here. Not much of a reach to dismiss Fernades then.:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Giggs was 100% overrated tbf, best quality was his longevity.

1 Like

Most decorated player in England and playing for the best manager of all time. Disagree.

1 Like

Overrated as a player? Yes he was.

Saying he was the most decorated and played for Fergie is cool and all but I don’t sere him as one of the very best to do it in the PL.

He won POTY in a season where he notched 2 goals and 7 assists in 28 appearances…That’s beyond a joke and encapsulates him as a player, he was reliable and safe but not a top player IMO.

2 Likes

He was a top player and a big part of the most important United teams.
Was at the start of their reign and at the spearhead of the treble team. Hes an absolute legend in the game.
Playing for Fergie who doesn’t carry anybody is proof of that.
Standards were very high at United and he set and maintained them for a long time. Granted a couple of seasons he was a bit player but even so, he’s a great.

Spearhead of the treble team and yet he scored 3 goals I believe?

Like I said safe pair of hands, reliable, perhaps good for a dressing room but not a top player if judged by any objective standard.

You measure him by Fergie’s standard surely.

1 Like

That doesn’t make you a top player though, it makes you reliable.

Not when your playing that important a role. You can use terms like that on Phil Neville or Nicky Butt who ultimately get moved on.

Why not on Giggs? He’s not special.

His production doesn’t match top players in fact it has been laughable for most of his career if one is calling him one of the very best.

Well there’s more to players than stats. Ive always rated him on impact and link up play was excellent.
The balance of him and Evra was the best pairing in the League.

Giggs and Scholes get overrated by most United fans. Cantona actually gets underrated

Scholes gets compared to Xavi and Pirlo by United fans and he’s simply not in that bracket. Giggs gets rated as the best winger in the world by their fans and rated above Beckham. That’s also not reasonable. His best return was 13 goals and 7 assists or 11 goals and 9 assists. Both are good but it’s not best in the world good.

And also the reason Scholes and Giggs weren’t moved on was because Fergie couldn’t sign a midfielder to save his life. The reason Ince, Keane and Beckham were moved on wasn’t because they weren’t good enough. It was because they challenged his authority.

3 Likes