Manchester United

This level of condescension is misplaced coming from you.

4 Likes

Idk. Seems right on brand for him.

Again trying ask a yes or no question acting as if each situation doesn’t have context is just plain disingenuous. Do you know what sort of relationship they have? Also football is not your conventional work place. And acting like people do not have work place banter or play name calling is just silly

No it isn’t disengenous, it’s a question you don’t want to answer because it proves you’re wrong. Check Mate

That’s not checkmate stop acting so simple. Because you guys are now acting like the word “black” is offensive. Because you are coming with the presupposition that saying “my little black friend” is insulting, demeaning, racist and rude. Rather someone some saying some nice and endearing to a person younger than himself. It as racist as saying “my little white friend” people are adding they own thing to it to fit they narrative. But your position on the matter or race and race relations stops you from seeing what is actually is. If you understood the culture it’s a none story.

Why are you still talking, your King’s dead, you got mated

2 Likes

Lol not going lie that made me laugh

2 Likes

If these cunts win the Championship again…

They won’t

I hope not. The bar is set low this season though, if Fernandes stays fit and Cavani gets going they just might be the best of a terrible bunch.

We’ll derail them on the 30th. (My birthday :blush:)

I think it’ll be Man City now. They have 2 games in hand on Liverpool and one in hand on United. Think they have the tools more so than United.

3 Likes

I can see one of the Manchester clubs winning the title for sure.

I said it last season, United are much better than people give them credit for.

Ole looked a goner only a couple months ago but he’s putting some good United performances together by doing what most coaches don’t do these days - he’s just keeping it simple.

3 Likes

Hopefully we’ll be saying the same about Mikel next season

2 Likes

Also another confirmation of, if you don’t lose a lot (or aren’t easily beatable), you will end up high in the table. We’ve lost eight games already lol.

2 Likes

United haven’t played any of the “big” 6 away from home yet.

They’ll get top 4, but I think they’ll ultimately fall short of the title.

5 Likes

Depends of transfers, City need a striker, Pool need a striker and a centre back honestly.

Hope pool become shit again. Can’t believe some of Klopps decisions recently

1 Like

They’re in a seriously good position to pick off the scraps left by Liverpool’s injuries and Man City possibly fucking it up again. Would hurt seeing them go all the way and dealing with their fans response.

Just looking at City’s upcoming fixtures
H: Brighton
H: Palace
H: Villa
A: West Brom
H: Sheff United
A: Burnley

They’ll be top by February for sure. They played some of the best stuff I’ve seen all season on Saturday. Keep that up for a decent run and Man United won’t even get close IMO.

3 Likes

I think you’re right that City are favorites, unless Jota is going to be talismanic for Liverpool, but I hate the simple fact that it seems like a genuine possibility for them. They ‘only’ need to win another 15 odd games, mix a couple of draws in and could be there. The bar seems that low. They are supposed to be shite like us.

1 Like