Manchester United

Fucking delicious.

5 Likes

Had a lovely Rosh Hashanah dinner with the family, my partner put Maddie to bed, looks like I’ll be enjoying this as a nightcap. :arteta:

1 Like

I think we’ll see more of these results with no fans around, bastards have more chance of scoring a winner or an equalizer when it’s squeaky bum time and the stadium is full .

1 Like

This by Cox.

It was like watching Arsenal of old seeing the United centre backs constantly put in 1v1 situations while retreating towards their own goal.

Matic (and to a lesser extent AWB) absent and United’s defensive resolve collapses. Coincidence…

6 Likes

It’s pure negligence if they don’t pursue either Poch or Allegri right now

4 Likes

Their team is so unbalanced and far apart sometimes it’s underwhelming. I want OGS to stay in charge for a long long time.

3 Likes

Utds current player crop would suit a formation like ours to be fair, bailly maguire bassaka cbs. Shaw dalot wing backs pogba matic centre bruno rashford martial front 3. Bruno come inside and make it a 2 upfront in attack.

3 Likes

FTFY

3 Likes

I’d hate to see Poch there not because he would make them better but because he would suffer from the toxic atmosphere at that club. I’m happy scrubs let him go. Now he can find a club where his talents are appreciated.

2 Likes

I hope poch ends up at some third division portuguese club. Fuck him.

:joy: Damn that’s harsh! Is it because he took spurs above us for the last 3-4 years? Kudos to him, a great manager and deserves better than shits clubs like spurs and Man United.

2 Likes

:eyes:

2 Likes

Ole at the wheel. He’s gone a little off road.

6 Likes

Its an ex Spurs manager, not sure why you’d expect much else haha.

I’d go as far as to venture that Shammy’s post is far more normal on an Arsenal forum than your first one that makes it sound like you love him :grin:

I get the feelings toward spurs as I’ve been annoyed with them more than usual this season. Being an ex-spurs anything is actually a step upward in my book. I mean we love Sol Campbell and he played for them.

Let’s keep it real though, Poch was a fantastic manager and if spurs weren’t such a bottler club they would have backed him with signings and they would be a solidly top 4 and in the champions league instead of struggling to qualify for Europa against Bulgarias 5th best team.

I’m glad he’s left them. It makes them weaker.

2 Likes

He also played for us which I feel is key here :grin:

Also, I can only speak personally, but I don’t love Sol Campbell. Amazing player, so glad he played for us, love holding it over Spurs fans even twenty years on etc, but I don’t love him. But that’s just me, I’m sure many do of course.

Get what you’re saying though lol :+1:

2 Likes

9 Likes

Aaaaaaahahahahahah

2 Likes

Lååååååååål. Have a feeling this season will be a complete disaster for these bastards. Im talking midtable finish. Cant wait to watch it unfold.

10 Likes

Sancho wouldn’t be a solution for them and why would he sign for that mess of a club.

4 Likes