Manchester United

Just looked on Redcafe. First post I see:

They don’t deserve Rashford.

9 Likes

Big respect to Rashford. He’s used the time off to great things.

2 Likes

:grin:

6 Likes
2 Likes

What are the replies to this bootlicker I hope theyre Lighting him up

Yep. I carried on reading for a bit, and most of them are proud of him. So they’re not all morons :smile:

Still can’t believe that some people were arguing against this. Even if you buy into the argument that it’s the parents responsibility and they shouldn’t have children if they can’t afford them… the children are innocent in this. Yes some parents may have made poor life decisions, but does that mean a child deserves to go hungry?!

The boy did good

9 Likes

Why don’t more footballers do this kinda thing?

Tbf he’s had experience of the hardship and gives his words more substance.

3 Likes

I really like how polite he was in trying to get the government to reconsider, he made it easier for them to do so by his tone.

I know it could be easy to get angry, but the way he did it by almost killing them with kindness and not getting dragged into the political games was very well done.

Just a very impressive guy. Kudos.

Here’s the PM congratulating Marcus

1 Like

The fuck he “didn’t know about” it.

1 Like

Was about to say the same thing. As if he didn’t. Everyone and his dog’s cat’s mouse knew about it!

You think he might be telling another porky? :grin:

Definitely not. Boris – and any politician for that matter – doesn’t lie

I quite like Boris tbh. He seems about as “human” as any politician can get

So barely then.

Great work from Rashford, could always see he had a good head on his shoulders. A credit to the profession.

2 Likes

I used to think he was alright. When he was mayor and when he did the zip wire. That was a laugh. But he lost all credibility when he said he wanted to leave the EU, even though we all knew he really wanted to stay. He decided that being prime minister was more important than his principles.

1 Like

If you could be PM tomorrow, you’d give up all of your Friends

Give up all my friends so my life could be interrogated 24/7 and everyone would think I’m a cunt? (guess I’ve got the second part on lock around here lately anyway :grin:) no thanks.

3 Likes

Friends or friends?

2 Likes