Manchester United

We’ve had nothing special or been much better during their lean years.
Both had crap managers, tactics, ordinary players.
Both had enough above average talent to land a few trophies.

1 Like

Were unbeaten in the last 4 league games Vs them

2 wins and 2 draws. Not bad.

1 Like

Win percentage in all comps at United:

Moyes - 52.94%
LVG - 52.43%
Mourinho - 58.3%
Solksjaer - 49.2%

:wenger: :facepalm: :wenger:

1 Like
3 Likes

That is now how rival fans feel about the appointment

1 Like

Maguire injured, not clear for how long. We should definitely be gaining ground on them over the next month.

1 Like

He’s bang average anyway. Although when your back up is Jones, this suddenly becomes horrendous news.

1 Like

@SRCJJ are there many footballers you actually like? :laughing:

2 Likes

Imagine how bad Phil Jones would have been if we’d signed him.

1 Like

He was really highly rated at the time, I was thinking, ‘oh no here we go again’ thinking Ferguson would turn him into Ferdinand.

2 Likes

I honestly think Smalling was their best pure defender at CB (awful on the ball, but could actually defend) yet for some reason they binned him off and kept Jones and Rojo instead.

3 Likes

Yeah, I actually do haha. I just never really saw what was so special about Maguire that the likes of City and United were so desperate to spend big money on him.

3 Likes

You’re just racist to Leicester :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Probably more useful than Mustafi, maybe we wouldnt have gotten this turd…or maybe we would have gotten jones thought he was shit and went one better.

Only in the sense that we’d get better emojis out of his face

7 Likes
3 Likes

Man United offered Young an extension after it looks like he is also off to Inter, but he’s told them to fuck off :arteta:

He’s their captain :ozil:

Begging for Ashley Young :arteta:

12 Likes

If Inter is giving him more than one year, then it makes sense financially.

This is such a Marotta transfer but an unnecessary one. A 32 year old Ashley Young would have been a decent move but a 34 year old one? No sense in this.

3 Likes