Manchester United

It’s funny indeed, but if there’s one player in that team that’s worth that money it’s DDG, overall his level of performance has been top class.

He had a comparably bad year but the list of alternatives would be underwhelming. They could try and get someone like Oblak but he has a huge release clause and would get paid big wages as well, then there’s the fact he’d need plenty of convincing.

DDG has them right where he wants them and rightly so.

2 Likes

Hopefully entering his casillas phase.

1 Like

Sanchez being on 3 billion a week must be a good bargaining tool too

Or entering his Spain form phase, wouldn’t bet on it but who knows.

1 Like

Some replies here man. Put some respect on Bale’s name. Still the best player at Madrid, don’t get it twisted. As I said, if he stays fit for whoever he signs then they’ve got one hell of a boost for next season.

1 Like

They’re paying over £500k a week for a player who doesn’t stay fit for long enough and doesn’t produce consistently enough.

He has never been the best player at Real Madrid.

1 Like

You might as well be staying if Sanchez captures the form he had at Arsenal once again. It’s not gonna happen. Bale is a broken mess and moving back to a more intense league at 30 years old is only going to exacerbate that.

Sure peak Bale could elevate the mess that is man united right now but he’s not peak and he will get more injuries.

I so hope they sign him. It will be an incredible waste of their resources.

5 Likes

But when he’s fit he’s Madrid’s best player correct? Or let me put this differently, would Madrid have won 4 Champions the past 5 years without him? I don’t think so.
Plus, you best believe he’s gonna be hungry to prove some people wrong, in whichever club he goes to.

1 Like

I would take Bale in a heartbeat. Literally exchange any Arsenal player to get Bale in our team.

That’s a coincidence because they have wasted about 4,256m since you last read a post on this thread.

2 Likes

Bale is a great player whose work at RM is underrated.

But we maybe have to consider the human qualities. It seems he didn’t make an effort, and not learning Spanish in the time he’s been there is poor.

3 Likes

He did learn Spanish though, not sure if he’s fluent at it but from what I understand he’s just not a social person. Man’s a scapegoat because he’s an introvert. That’s how I see it. There are a lots of issues with Madrid and trust me, it doesn’t start with Bale. Even Cristiano was disrespected in that club. The audacity.

Even though I think Bale is grossly overrated I don’t like the idea of Bale at United. He won’t make them a title winning team, but offers enough to improve their top four/Europa League chances by a lot.

8 Likes

When Redtube is down i just put this on:

11 Likes

Funny how that little Asian kid is the most level headed United fan on there.

3 Likes

Wenger not letting you express yourself :arteta:

:giroud2:

you can join world class talent like Lingard, that was the best bit

Deluded fcks think Arsenal have had the last laugh :joy: mood

1.48 to 1.52 pahahahah

1 Like